I just don't see myself ending with these females

Status
Not open for further replies.
She’s very beautiful, but I don’t think she’s from India. Maybe the UK? Indian models are always light skinned. Western Indians aren’t as crazy over skin color.

What do you mean? She's probably British yeah. I just meant women of South Asian descent. I would never touch an actual proper Indian from India. Cant be spending the rest of my life with my t-shirt over my nose

No racist btw, my barber is half Indian

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
What do you mean? She's probably British yeah. I just meant women of South Asian descent. I would never touch an actual proper Indian from India. Cant be spending the rest of my life with my t-shirt over my nose

No racist btw, my barber is half Indian
I meant her place of birth, in India she would’ve never been able to model. Even though she’s stunning, her skin color would’ve prevented it.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
1) She gota be a virgin.
2) there's beauty in every nation and ima keep my options open.
Lmfao anything but those Arab . Mixed Race . Yellow Bone . Eastern European etc etc Berber etc etc they are all welcome

isku diyaari EE chicks are gonna cheat on you even in your presence she gonna be hoeing on a cam site on the go whilst she driving to work she probably got a camera below her steering wheel, no panties, viewers online are 'tipping' away

Last edited:
I meant her place of birth, in India she would’ve never been able to model. Even though she’s stunning, her skin color would’ve prevented it.

Very sad. With no slight towards my pawgs, but dark skin Asian girls that are really good looking blow tf out of the counterfeit and pound shop Arabs aka light skin desis

1) She gota be a virgin.

isku diyaari EE chicks are gonna cheat on you even in your presence she gonna be hoeing on a cam site on the go whilst she driving to work she probably got a camera thats on her privates parts niggas tipping away at ur wife

Dominika and Katarzyna got that work ethic

:russ:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Very sad. With no slight towards my pawgs, but dark skin Asian girls that are really good looking blow tf out of the counterfeit and pound shop Arabs aka light skin desis
:gucciwhat:
No UK slang pls, wtf did you just say?

I just don't see myself ending with these females:

1. Chinese/Thai indhoyar etc.
I am not very attracted to Chinese females since they have a flat head and most of the time a flat body of course a tight ******. You have those exceptions, some are very appealing with big breast and nice futo, but Chinese are mostly gaalo and I can't see my offspring walking around with Chinese dhiig plus the effects it might have on my son's gus.

2. Bantu, fully racially Negroid or Black. I just can't see myself end with a fully Black individual. Or Aborogiinal. I can go days why I wouldnt want a fully black female. Let's just end it here. Mixed race though is allowed.

3. East African especially Somalian women. They are not my type and are very lazy when it comes to pleasing their man. Just like inquisitive said they are manly in spirit. Not as feminine as I expect a female to be. Plus they have much armfat. Some have buckteeth. Inclined chin which makes them develop these rabbit front tooth. Also Somalian women feel entitled when marrying a Somali brother.Plus they gain weight mad fast after.marrying.

4. Indian or Sri Lankans or Bangladeshi or dark Pakistani (light or brown Pakis are allowed). Just not my type and they smell weird. Their skin doesn't appeal to me it looks so dirty. Let's just end it here.

What about you guys?
Careful. I sense arrogance. Allah might test you.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
1) She gota be a virgin.

isku diyaari EE chicks are gonna cheat on you even in your presence she gonna be hoeing on a cam site on the go whilst she driving to work she probably got a camera below her steering wheel and no panties viewers online are gona be 'tipping' away
That is true akhi LMFAO I guess I meant Balkan more precisely . The other eAstern Europeans are not to be taken serious

Nin-culus

Laandheer
:gucciwhat:

google pawg you'll need moisturiser preferably babylotion, or vaseline i
That is true akhi LMFAO I guess I meant Balkan more precisely . The other eAstern Europeans are not to be taken serious

I dont think I've ever come across a balkan chick i googled them and i cant say anything but - its a balkoon ting

171744534.jpg

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending