I just don't see myself ending with these females

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly ever saw a attractive dark skin Indian girl

There's different types. You got piff dark skin Sri Lankans, Pakistani, Bengali and Indians. Paki ones are rare, Bengalis are short, Indians are Hindu and Tamils are weird

This chick is beautiful

2ddf5c37432eafed86ca73693245a886.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I am against cousin marriage, correct.

:ayaanswag: But not every G is related to me.
That is true lmfaooooo if I had a bad ass cousin to marry id go for it why not it is halal for that id scrape #3.. Anyhow I am a firm believer of males acquiering more than 1 wife atleast 2

CaliTedesse

VIP
There's different types. You got piff dark skin Sri Lankans, Pakistani, Bengali and Indians. Paki ones are rare, Bengalis are short, Indians are Hindu and Tamils are weird

This chick is beautiful

2ddf5c37432eafed86ca73693245a886.jpg
Damn my nigga you got distinctive taste wallahi billahi. but I respect your taste

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
They almost look east African sometimes

a0311bdd4e28ad206b19d66d5b66ab6c.jpg
She’s very beautiful, but I don’t think she’s from India. Maybe the UK? Indian models are always light skinned. Western Indians aren’t as crazy over skin color.

CaliTedesse

VIP
She’s very beautiful, but I don’t think she’s from India. Maybe the UK? Indian models are always light skinned. Western Indians aren’t as crazy over skin color.
Shes a baddie wallahi billahi but not the typical Indian qumayo. Tell me A_A do you know bit Hindi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts