I just don't see myself ending with these females

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I hate mudbloods, i rather have my kids to have 2 ethnicities rather than some random mixes, i have a thing for east asian girls these days :cosbyhmm:what do u think about korean girls?
Hahhaha only for going ballssdeep nothing else

CaliTedesse

VIP
You probably don't like their features or body types, just say so. Instead of blaming it on their skin color, which is the same as yours. :mjlol::chrisfreshhah:
Skin and definitely also features. Their skin looks so dirty I just can't explain LMFAOOO

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Hahhaha only for going ballssdeep nothing else
Obedient, respectful, knows how to cook and parent their kids korean wife
2DCA4379-F552-4CDB-8DC8-DF3C17E09961.jpeg

VS
Obese, ugly, weird, obessive and useless xalimo
D1EAD278-325C-4B1C-8ECC-B872872F94E8.jpeg

CaliTedesse

VIP
I know what you mean wallahi it looks like mud on their faces their features don’t go well with their skintone lmao
Exactly my nigga you took the words right out of my mouth finally someone that understands hahhaha

World

VIP
Indhoyars: have weird facial features, the only good looking ones are those who are mixed with white or get surgery to look more caucasoid.

Madows: most of the time they're quite ugly, but still i can find them attractive if their facial features are not too big and they have nice bodies.

Somalis: pretty but usually overweight and need to slim down.

Timo jilecs: dirty oily skin, weird looking eyes(they always look tired, and have bug eyes), they tend to store fat in their bellies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending