I just don't see myself ending with these females

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I just don't see myself ending with these females:

1. Chinese/Thai indhoyar etc.
I am not very attracted to Chinese females since they have a flat head and most of the time a flat body of course a tight punani. You have those exceptions, some are very appealing with big breast and nice futo, but Chinese are mostly gaalo and I can't see my offspring walking around with Chinese dhiig plus the effects it might have on my son's gus.

2. Bantu, fully racially Negroid or Black. I just can't see myself end with a fully Black individual. Or Aborogiinal. I can go days why I wouldnt want a fully black female. Let's just end it here. Mixed race though is allowed.

3. East African especially Somalian women. They are not my type and are very lazy when it comes to pleasing their man. Just like inquisitive said they are manly in spirit. Not as feminine as I expect a female to be. Plus they have much armfat. Some have buckteeth. Inclined chin which makes them develop these rabbit front tooth. Also Somalian women feel entitled when marrying a Somali brother.Plus they gain weight mad fast after.marrying.

4. Indian or Sri Lankans or Bangladeshi or dark Pakistani (light or brown Pakis are allowed). Just not my type and they smell weird. Their skin doesn't appeal to me it looks so dirty. Let's just end it here.

What about you guys?

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
3. East African especially Somalian women. They are not my type and are very lazy when it comes to pleasing their man. Just like inquisitive said they are manly in spirit. Not as feminine as I expect a female to be. Plus they have much armfat. Some have buckteeth. Inclined chin which makes them develop these rabbit front tooth. Also Somalian women feel entitled when marrying a Somali brother.Plus they gain weight mad fast after.marrying

That's some coonery.

tenor.gif

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Attractive women in all races saaxib, for me she has to be a Muslim and definitely a virgin otherwiseB00FD275-3BDD-49AD-A699-3C41BABB61B8.png

I just don't see myself ending with these females:

1. Chinese/Thai indhoyar etc.
I am not very attracted to Chinese females since they have a flat head and most of the time a flat body of course a tight ******. You have those exceptions, some are very appealing with big breast and nice futo, but Chinese are mostly gaalo and I can't see my offspring walking around with Chinese dhiig plus the effects it might have on my son's gus.

2. Bantu, fully racially Negroid or Black. I just can't see myself end with a fully Black individual. Or Aborogiinal. I can go days why I wouldnt want a fully black female. Let's just end it here. Mixed race though is allowed.

3. East African especially Somalian women. They are not my type and are very lazy when it comes to pleasing their man. Just like inquisitive said they are manly in spirit. Not as feminine as I expect a female to be. Plus they have much armfat. Some have buckteeth. Inclined chin which makes them develop these rabbit front tooth. Also Somalian women feel entitled when marrying a Somali brother.Plus they gain weight mad fast after.marrying.

4. Indian or Sri Lankans or Bangladeshi or dark Pakistani (light or brown Pakis are allowed). Just not my type and they smell weird. Their skin doesn't appeal to me it looks so dirty. Let's just end it here.

What about you guys?
So long as your not making videos on which races you would not date ,then you haven't hit rock bottom my friend. Keep making your hilarious threads.

:drakekidding:

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Most Indians have the same skin tone as lighter-end Somalis. They are not that dark. Be real. You are discriminating against yourself when it comes to skin tone.
Wallahi billahi I don't agree with you Indian skin is much different and has this greyish brownish dirty look to it in my honest opinion.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I have lived in Dubai for some time, which is practically India. Don't know what you are talking about. :sitdown:
I went there and everyone was indian and smelling like shit, I loved those philipino ladies tho :russ:sweet wallahi

CaliTedesse

VIP
I have lived in Dubai for some time, which is practically India. Don't know what you are talking about. :sitdown:
Bro you need to open your eyes wallahi billahi or maybe only I am the one that can see it such a dirty colour hahahha

Apollo

VIP
Bro you need to open your eyes wallahi billahi or maybe only I am the one that can see it such a dirty colour hahahha

You probably don't like their features or body types, just say so. Instead of blaming it on their skin color, which is the same as yours. :mjlol::chrisfreshhah:

Talking as if Women from all over the globe are lining up to date your thirsty arse. You, @CaliSomali and @CanIDimo are the thirstiest sspotters

I am most interested in East African women

So which type of women will you most likely end up with?

Let me guess, Arabs?
Alot of us have bad diets. Compare Reer Miyi Moms vs western city Moms. Back home we don't have the western culture of eating snacks and/or fast food in the street. Compare the average Somali in Kismayo vs USA

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
So which type of women will you most likely end up with?

Let me guess, Arabs?
Lmfao anything but those Arab . Mixed Race . Yellow Bone . Eastern European etc etc Berber etc etc they are all welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending