I just don’t know what to do. My past is confronting me. How do I introduce my official kids to my unofficial one?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
my official ones don’t know about this one unofficial child.

The unofficial is my oldest.

I must do it.

I just need to muster the courage to do this.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The bigger issue should be why you view your children differently. Kulaha official and unofficial kids :mahubowtf:

They are the same in my heart, however, this unofficial one waxaa dhashay naag madoow. She tries to manipulate the child against me. She told him that I love my official kids more.

I don’t have an elder of her clan to complain to like we can complain when a Xaliimo acts up.

They are the same in my heart, however, this unofficial one waxaa dhashay naag madoow. She tries to manipulate the child against me. She told him that I love my official kids more.

I don’t have an elder of her clan to complain to like we can complain when a Xaliimo acts up.
So you had a child out of wedlock that you abandoned and now your crying about it?

Fix up and be in your child life instead of wasting your time doing this "journalism"

Introduce your kids to each other 👍

you have madow fever? was she atleast attractive?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Ignore the child but secrectly sponsor him financially and put him in a sports team. Missing father figure raises chances of success 15x, you must do it for the greater good. We need succesfull somali athletes.

Sort it out. Be what they deserve, a father. It comes with taking responsibility for your actions by reconciling the issues, and in the future, things will be alright. It's best for the children that you introduce them now rather than later. Put effort into forging a stronger bond with your kid from that madow woman. She might whisper poison into his ear, but it is what it is. You should just do whatever you can. Otherwise, that kid will become lost or face struggles because of you in the future and it will be on your conscience.

Sit them down and tell your kids that they have an older brother and that they will have to meet. There is no easy way of doing this. If you don't make this move, you're consequently pushing the problem that is on you, unto them, and increasing problems for you later.

Sort it out. Be what they deserve, a father. It comes with taking responsibility for your actions by reconciling the issues, and in the future, things will be alright. It's best for the children that you introduce them now rather than later. Put effort into forging a stronger bond with your kid from that madow woman. She might whisper poison into his ear, but it is what it is. You should just do whatever you can. Otherwise, that kid will become lost or face struggles because of you in the future and it will be on your conscience.

Sit them down and tell your kids that they have an older brother and that they will have to meet. There is no easy way of doing this. If you don't make this move, you're consequently pushing the problem that is on you, unto them, and increasing problems for you later.
i had a madow student of mine who found out she had siblings from other baby mums of her dad when she was 11