I just binged on 20 hours of .... Season 1 & 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is the shit you watch on your free time? I couldn't even watch the trailer of chavs for 3 seconds.

Disappointed can u imagine nothing in entertainment excites me as this? I cannot give my 100% attention to anything else. With this one, i was only watching, no multi tasking. Not even peep a window on somalispot

I don’t like biographical dramas but I’ll give this a try cos it’s available on prime.
Ermmm Basra, I see erotic elements in the trailer. What did you make of this series, is it good?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don’t like biographical dramas but I’ll give this a try cos it’s available on prime.
Ermmm Basra, I see erotic elements in the trailer. What did you make of this series, is it good?

Aderfi

I thought it was really attention grabbing. Suspenseful, and even better because its biographical. I am sure alot of liberty was taken to dramtize and fakerize, but its worth. Catherine the great looks far more attractive than the painting we know of her. The intrigue and plots are endless. Not to mention i am kinda surprised that i liked it as i hate anything NOT ENGLISH, hate russians. But i enjoyed it. The sub titles were in English and they spoke Russian, which is how i wanted it. Authentic.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
are you caught up with the manga?
The only manga I am caught up with is one piece.

I haven’t touched the boruto manga.

Might start attack on titans manga soon and I also keep postponing hunter x hunter.they have an entire years worth of manga after the chimera ant arc which is all about exploring the new world. I’m excited

The only manga I am caught up with is one piece.

I haven’t touched the boruto manga.

Might start attack on titans manga soon and I also keep postponing hunter x hunter.they have an entire years worth of manga after the chimera ant arc which is all about exploring the new world. I’m excited

Ooh read AOT, forget the rest. HxH manga art is sup par imo and the Dark Continent Arc is still ongoing with way too many hiatuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending