Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Asli
1604077205394.png

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I don't mind what my children look like as long as they're healthy. That said..... I really hope they don't end up blonde like that Somali guy's family photo that went viral.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Mmmmm, well my Somali grandpa did marry a Berber who are related to Cushitic people. And some Afro-Latinos have ancestry from the Canary Islands, another Somali relative. My dad somehow married a maadow who also have big foreheads and uppity tendencies. Shrugs, my ancestors tried............
Berber??????:dead:How did they meet?

Also Somalis are like 45% Eurasian so we assimilate quickly with Semitic/Indo-European or 55% African from Nilo-Saharan.

My dad was a third generation American Tuareg and Somali descent. My mum is a maadow of zambo, free people of color, maroons and creole(Cade Vedrean) descent. Ironically, my black side was pretty wealthy and more successful than my African side. But of course, they thought they better than my mum, lol 😂. My Berber grandma would claim that my maadow family were witches and referred to them as englewood people or wet blacks
Come back to the religion of your berber/somali ancestors. Look into Islam and Qur'an Inshallah.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Come back to the religion of your berber/somali ancestors. Look into Islam and Qur'an Inshallah.
I’m conflicted on Islam. I do believe that Islam is the og conservative religion and Christianity has gotten too soft. I’m disappointed about the current version of Catholicism. Donatists were right

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Berber??????:dead:How did they meet?

Also Somalis are like 45% Eurasian so we assimilate quickly with Semitic/Indo-European or 55% African from Nilo-Saharan.
Uppity negroes are naturally drawn to each other. The story of Berbers in the Americas in an interesting one. The level of pettiness they brought over from the Maghreb is over 8000.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Oh, my bad. Errr, I don’t how to reply to that.

we can make it happen. You owe this to me as one amongst us. It is your initiation. It’s your path to getting the Geeljire passport. I urge you to be receptive to my offer of you truly getting admitted.

Trending