I joined a mixed Somali community group on fb and I noticed

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
That most half Somalis usually looks like their ajnabi parent. The only exception is when it’s another Cushitic person or a creole/mixed maadow. Not just maadows, but it seems like with every other race, especially Asians.
Half Somalis :
2B3FF10F-3C2E-4987-BFF2-D44EC10F8EDB.jpeg
70905D3D-C991-4212-BE8A-6BAB2DFB9B1C.jpeg
A8DF5397-C687-4B58-838C-E5B0E1CFAD40.jpeg
EE59A14A-4A20-4759-80E6-55116E4F5854.jpeg
1F04DD80-BF68-4931-934F-8791BAC67684.jpeg
71671BB7-22B6-47FF-A4F8-A90E33B9DD75.jpeg
803B8261-60E8-4F5D-B55A-C2C2D83ADB1E.jpeg

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
@486th President Are Somali genes very recessive? I’m 4th generation Somali, so I’m really a true mudblood, but the only Bantu features I have are the size of my lips and slightly curler hair 3c tight coiled curly hair
D09DF174-CC5F-43B9-BFED-64F27987763B.jpeg
C5319F14-8A88-4A60-8689-DD4EA9E531DA.jpeg
51A729E2-EBE4-441C-B12B-9D961C79201D.jpeg

Attachments

• 7D099D9D-5746-463C-997E-449AEDA6F28C.jpeg
    7D099D9D-5746-463C-997E-449AEDA6F28C.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 47

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Somalis as well as horners in general have weak genes, that's why we gotta marry our own and grow our numbers that way to preserve our features, somali men for somali women :fittytousand: unless its an eritrean muslim baddie
Mmmmm, well my Somali grandpa did marry a Berber who are related to Cushitic people. And some Afro-Latinos have ancestry from the Canary Islands, another Somali relative. My dad somehow married a maadow who also have big foreheads and uppity tendencies. Shrugs, my ancestors tried............

Mmmmm, well my Somali grandpa did marry a Berber who are related to Cushitic people. And some Afro-Latinos have ancestry from the Canary Islands, another Somali relative. My dad somehow married a maadow who also have big foreheads and uppity tendencies. Shrugs, my ancestors tried............
Wait is your dad somali and he married an AA meaning your mom is black and you're mixed?

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Wait is your dad somali and he married an AA meaning your mom is black and you're mixed?
My dad was a third generation American Tuareg and Somali descent. My mum is a maadow of zambo, free people of color, maroons and creole(Cade Vedrean) descent. Ironically, my black side was pretty wealthy and more successful than my African side. But of course, they thought they better than my mum, lol 😂. My Berber grandma would claim that my maadow family were witches and referred to them as englewood people or wet blacks

My dad was a third generation American Tuareg and Somali descent. My mum is a maadow of zambo, free people of color, maroons and creole(Cade Vedrean) descent. Ironically, my black side was pretty wealthy and more successful than my African side. But of course, they thought they better than my mum, lol 😂. My Berber grandma would claim that my maadow family were witches and referred to them as englewood people or wet blacks
I didn’t know you were mixed 😲ℹ️

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I think this is why somalis shouldn’t marry out, not because it’s bad but there’s a lost sense of identification. The culture will be gone and so will the religion. The child will wonder who they are and always look for answers. I don’t know... I think mixed marriages only work for Americans

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I’m not a scientist but I know Somalis have weak genes especially when it comes to biracial Somalis
That’s why I get irked when people question my Somali heritage. Like okay, I get that I look particularly Bantu to a Somali national but I look different from most of maadows. And also if you compared me to most half Somali/non mixed Bantus, you would notice the difference

Lmaooo damn you got a diverse background mashallah, you look like a mixture between black and somali if i had to guess :ayaanswag:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Since you got a such a mixed background what culture do you lean more with?:cosbyhmm:

Trending

Latest posts