I imagine all white supremacists/hardcore conservatives/republicans to look like this

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
1652576426487.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Even the ones who actually look fit and good-looking have a lot of weird effery going on behind the scenes. I've learned that in life people who try to constantly project a certain "shining" image are normally not that behind the scenes. The real folks out there among any community are the types who are respected and admired for just being them. They don't compliment themselves, they don't talk about being "superior" this or that or how amazing they are, they don't even feign a sort of "coyness". They just do their thing and other folks sing their praises and they honestly don't care either way.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Even the ones who actually look fit and good-looking have a lot of weird effery going on behind the scenes. I've learned that in life people who try to constantly project a certain "shining" image are normally not that behind the scenes. The real folks out there among any community are the types who are respected and admired for just being them. They don't compliment themselves, they don't talk about being "superior" this or that or how amazing they are, they don't even feign a sort of "coyness". They just do their thing and other folks sing their praises and they honestly don't care either way.

do i feign coyness? I take offense to the subliminal messages u r sending me :(

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
What is race compared to spirit?!
White supremacy is lunatic foolery.

In a world of true peace,
Many conflicts of judgement
Will be resolved in total

It has always been ignorant non-sense
Falsely ingrained to the world at mass
Then they not know the truth of who
Is fighting for who's old wars, never I!

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
People that love don't spread hate.
We all got our biases but tolerating
Eachother at fullest acceptance is
One doorway to ever-lasting peace
Especially when bigger differences
Is reconciled at larger hand matters

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Tryna be the guy on the left
You notice all the Greek statues had Afros?
I noticed that too!

By the way: Interesting fact. One of the earliest young money earners was an African (American) Black girl. Named Sarah Rector.
Striking millions in discovering an oil field.
diaspora_02-14-16c.jpg

If you take a notice though, she is called GREEK child. Why would any "educated white-man" write this notion, because the Greek alphabet, was what blacks used to write on paper.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
You notice all the Greek statues had Afros?
I noticed that too!

By the way: Interesting fact. One of the earliest young money earners was an African (American) Black girl. Named Sarah Rector.
Striking millions in discovering an oil field.
diaspora_02-14-16c.jpg

If you take a notice though, she is called GREEK child. Why would any "educated white-man" write this notion, because the Greek alphabet, was what blacks used to write on paper.
So what are you getting at?

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
To the general public at hand:

To the one and only, the real you, Let no person persuade you to feel lesser of yourself. Your greatness is as good as mine as any other. Let that shine a smile on you.

You know, I know at times, you may had your sense of "bad experiences" that hurt at your being. I care about that not with you all, I care about your wellness of being as a person. As you are all family to me here, every time you respond I get happy to hear from you.

You know there is something that I thought about and I see it over again as I noticed this mainly from people who have not been shown this kind of light within themselves that they will fail to accept the truth of good things for their bad perceptions. I know this because I've experienced this firsthand when others have denied me many good things for the bad perception of what I ought to be catered to which is not the reality of myself for who I am.

I am always happy to hear from you and I want to give you the good fortune of being able to be open-minded it is the most richest experience you can gift to yourself.
Treasure my heart-filled words as the greatest riches your eyes can sparkle to the diamonds of these words to light your warm embrace.

Protect your own goodness, keep safe and alive well. I care!

Trending

Latest posts