I hope Trump wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
You dumb f*ck 99% of somalis here legal citizens meaning he ain't gonna shit:cryinglaughsmiley:
Farmer boy atleast you get to go back to your farming roots:cryinglaughsmiley:

you are a donkey. you just said I will be getting deported even though I was born here. dadaab education is bad

waraabe

Your superior
So thats means your parents will be eating flies instead of you:cryinglaughsmiley:
Either way your getting affected:cryinglaughsmiley:
my parents are legal and contributing members of society unlike your dadaab runaways who are welfare addicts and government housing .

no ebt card in dadaab. you have to eat cow shit

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Nope! Who will look after poor Tutsis if not Hutus? :sass2:
Darod this ismail that:cryinglaughsmiley:
Keep being obsessed:cryinglaughsmiley:
Keep talking like abgaal didn't chase you from from africa:cryinglaughsmiley:
The biggest hawiye refugee is hg ironic part is they keep following darod around from nairobi to Minneapolis to seattle:cryinglaughsmiley:

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
Dhurwaaga ciyaya iyo kan aamusan, kee daran?:faysalwtf:

What is going on in the mainstream media!? suddenly out of nowhere people's perception of the blood thirsty maniac Hillary with clear psychopathic tendencies seems to have changed drastically over night.
What in the world is going on:faysalwtf:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
says the dadaab bound . get ready to flex those bones for the cameras
I feel bad for you:mjcry:
Going from
water-efficient-toilet.jpg

To this
3a94d97e542a3114849e1fdd47cb4f16.jpg

From eating this
Lobster-in-ParadiseFINAL.jpg

To this
maxresdefault.jpg

Your a white kiss ass so you kind of deserve this fate:kanyeshrug:
I can't wait to see your face on the save the poor commercials about starving kids in Africa:lawd::mjcry:

Darod this ismail that:cryinglaughsmiley:
Keep being obsessed:cryinglaughsmiley:
Keep talking like abgaal didn't chase you from from africa:cryinglaughsmiley:
The biggest hawiye refugee is hg ironic part is they keep following darod around from nairobi to Minneapolis to seattle:cryinglaughsmiley:
Why you have to come up with lies everytime? Si soco so soco boy :obamatell:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
we had a draught and our people helped each other. a draught isn't the same as starvation. starvation is lack of food not rain.

where are the pictures and videos like this
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journali...de-Dadaab-the-worlds-largest-refugee-camp.htm

50 cent visiting your ilk

:siilaanyolaugh:
Mohamed: I have lost several animals to disease and hunger. I’m also looking starvation in the eyes as we can’t plant now, at this time we should be harvesting!
explain this comment then:damedamn:
ps: 50 cent visited displaced minorities from jubbas and middle shabeele places alshabab still holds not mx like your dumbass thinks just because the camp is in gedo doesnt mean the population is from gedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts