i honestly don´t know where the time is goin but its going fasttt

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
2023 just started and we´re already on the third month,

Bro if time keeps going like this we wont be able to enjoy anything, things will be gone in a breeze

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
You right fam

It was like 7:15pm and now it's 7:19 PM

It's moving way too fast :(

How do we get it to stop?

KinsiHilaac

You right fam

It was like 7:15pm and now it's 7:19 PM

It's moving way too fast :(

How do we get it to stop?
nigga i dont know LMFAO
it got to a point i sometime look at clocks and think if i can just turn it backwards the real life time will also be changed

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
nigga i dont know LMFAO
it got to a point i sometime look at clocks and think if i can just turn it backwards the real life time will also be changed
bro, its getting serious out here

we gotta invent like a time machine or some shit to stop this mess.

You got any ideas?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
on my mom this is true, the desperation is getting real yk, i dont want life to flash infront of my eyes
bro bro, on the real, you and me gotta start taking nuclear physics courses at Humber College and try to legit find a way to build a real life time machine.

I can supply the funding, but Imma need you to put in the work.

We'll set up a brainstorming sesh next week. You down, broski?

KinsiHilaac

bro bro, on the real, you and me gotta start taking nuclear physics courses at Humber College and try to legit find a way to build a real life time machine.

I can supply the funding, but Imma need you to put in the work.

We'll set up a brainstorming sesh next week. You down, broski?

Im not a broski but ongg i´m down

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Siski is wildddd 💀💀 btw broski i´m horrible at science but this cause im willing to work on it till midnight
Like a great man once said,

never give up GIF

It’s rotting and poor habits. I’m in rotter mode atm so I take my time doing things or just rot online. This leads to time seemingly moving at rapid pace because I spend most of my time idle and ‘asleep’

Yall need to get closer to God.
It's the technology we have and use that is making time fly.
I agree. We should be more present and mindful when we pray or say dhikr. Even taking time to remember things we are grateful for can help slow things down.
It’s rotting and poor habits. I’m in rotter mode atm so I take my time doing things or just rot online. This leads to time seemingly moving at rapid pace because I spend most of my time idle and ‘asleep’
Is this some incel terminology?

Trending

Latest posts