I hired a Somali interior designer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
During the consultation, she asked to be paid in cash. She has no business card, my cousin recommended me to her.

Is she about to f*ck up my living room? :faysalwtf:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Reiko why would even hire a Somali interior designer unless you want your house to be filled with gold and glitter :tacky:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
During the consultation, she asked to be paid in cash. She has no business card, my cousin recommended me to her.

Is she about to f*ck up my living room? :faysalwtf:

So, she wants to be paid under the table?

And what if this is a fly-night and she magically disapppears after vommiting (matchy-matchy) paisley all over the curtains, rugs and furniture?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why do u need an interior designer for a little lonely one bedroom apartment? I am confused.

Gibiin-Udug

@Reiko why would even hire a Somali interior designer unless you want your house to be filled with gold and glitter :tacky:
She did a great job with my cousin’s living room but it threw me off when she said she wants to be paid cash. Who even carries cash around anymore let alone get paid with it.

So, she wants to be paid under the table?

And what if this is a fly-night and she magically disapppears after vommiting (matchy-matchy) paisley all over the curtains, rugs and furniture?
My worst nightmare is for her to put a wallpaper on my walls. The horror of just thinking about it.

Gibiin-Udug

Why do u need an interior designer for a little lonely one bedroom apartment? I am confused.
You’re such a hater. I will invite you for brunch at my condo one of these days just don’t steal my fridge. Thanks.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Why would you hire a woman and was your budget that low that you had to call a somali one?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You’re such a hater. I will invite you for brunch at my condo one of these days just don’t steal my fridge. Thanks.

tenor.gif

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Why not? Don’t make me slap you eedo. Naga xishood. Women are the future!
Women can't do the work men do, eedo if you had the budget u could have gotten a professional white interior designer but you went with cheap somali

Gibiin-Udug

Women can't do the work men do, eedo if you had the budget u could have gotten a professional white interior designer but you went with cheap somali
I went to the Somali because she did a great job with my cousin’s living room. And who said she was cheap? Assumption is haram!

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I would never hire a Somali, Arab or any foreigner wallahi billahi unprofessional people weeye and they are not straight. Why don't you design your interior yourself smh. Wallahi you are lazy sxb audibillah kkkkkk

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She did a great job with my cousin’s living room but it threw me off when she said she wants to be paid cash. Who even carries cash around anymore let alone get paid with it.

My worst nightmare is for her to put a wallpaper on my walls. The horror of just thinking about it.

If you decide on hiring her - give her a list of your dos and don'ts along with some style ideas.

I suggest you ask her why her only method of payment is cash. Why not PayPal at least?

VixR

Veritas
Watch her try to put those ugly Arabian “sitting rooms” that come out of a plastic bag in your living room. That’s a fire-on-the-spot violation.

If she’s younger, she might actually know what she’s doing, especially if she’s a rec. Try to see her work first.

Status
Not open for further replies.