I hereby announce the gathering of a horrific storm in Mesopotamia. Great war involving nations..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
is on the horizon...

Kurdistan hell-bent on going solo but definetly they'll have Turnkey, Iran and Iraq coming at them hard.

They think Israel will protect them in all cost...What a neef daaqaya

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I still have hope, I understand their pain :mjcry::kendrickcry:

I use to sympathize with them till I realized that they are greedy and arrogant.

One Kurdish here in my state cut our friendship off bc I refuse to align with him on his hate on Turkey. What an arrogant guy.

Now I understand that they are on to a land grab. They want something beyond their territory. Theses niggaz want to incorporate the land they fought of daesh into their land. This includes Kirkuk.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Allow gobanimo sii. They are like Somali Galbeed.

Do you think that Somali Galbeed will secede if all hell gets loose in Ethiopian? I am convinced Ethiopia has a devastating civil war in store for them. Them Oromo cats will break off. Watch what happens in the next 15 years. You heard it from me.

The ONLF need to drop that "Ogaden" bull crap bc in insinuates a land of one Qabiil

Do you think that Somali Galbeed will secede if all hell gets loose in Ethiopian? I am convinced Ethiopia has a devastating civil war in store for them. Them Oromo cats will break off. Watch what happens in the next 15 years. You heard it from me.

The ONLF need to drop that "Ogaden" bull crap bc in insinuates a land of one Qabiil

Illey will leave Ethiopia if Tigrey are toppled and Tigrey will leave Ethiopia if they lose power. I agree with you, there is a war on the horizon because these Tigreys have been land grabbing, masuq maasuq and everything under the sun for years and the Oromo uprising is slowly turning violent because of Tigrey cracking down on them. You will see Oromo ayeeyos with AK47 guns these days, xalaadu wey xumaatey.

ONLF need to beg the Dir, Majeerteen, Hawiye and Marexan in Galbeed to join them or they'll never resurface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending