I heard of a racist incident

A white woman walked up to my friend who was in a white area outside the city and asked him "why are you here?" White people hate you if you're not white and don't want you near them. White urban people and white rural people are the same in their views except one won't tell you but the other will.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Of white replacement theory? If they want more white people, they can have more children.

White people know their worth. They know they are better than non white and also know that their fear for non white is legit.

Can white sand beach mix with red dirty sand of Africa?

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
White people know their worth. They know they are better than non white and also know that their fear for non white is legit.

Can white sand beach mix with red dirty sand of Africa?
Go France GIF by FIFA

A white woman walked up to my friend who was in a white area outside the city and asked him "why are you here?" White people hate you if you're not white and don't want you near them. White urban people and white rural people are the same in their views except one won't tell you but the other will.
This the point you start screaming rapist or child molester or call the police and give a description of her and state she has a bomb boo. They will handle her. This will make sure she knows her place in the peeking order. 😂

Latest posts