I heard covid is spreading among MPLS Somalis, anyone from that area have an update?

My mom heard people are in the hospitals there due to breathing issues and chest pain.
Subhanallah. Are they practicing social distancing and using masks?

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Somalis are naturally psychopaths, even if they are covid19+ they will hide it and won't care about infecting others.

I have been avoiding somalis alltogether since corona breakout.

Somalis are naturally psychopaths, even if they are covid19+ they will hide it and won't care about infecting others.

Smart man. There is a stigma about health issues they would rather hide it and infect people than self isolate and protect others.

Was it bc of the protests that happened recently?
Hell yea, all over the US there is a spike now just after the massive protests.
The weird thing is they are passing laws that make masks mandatory but not for black people..
Its like there is a silent agenda going on.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am very cautious. Introvert.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somalis have mastered the art of minding your own business and not worrying about anything.

Even after my uncle found out that one of my cousins got covid from playing basketball, he still goes out with his friends to play soccer.

I went from a somali masjid to a paki masjid and these guys were so strict. Checked my temperature, made me wear a mask, gave me a hand sanitizer, and a cardboard sijaayad.

We're the least empathic, self aware people on earth. :meleshame:
HENCE WHY ALL OF SOMALIA IS 3RD WORLD WE DONT KNOW HOW TO LISTEN TO OTHERS AND WORK AS A COLLECTIVE
WE TALK TO MUCH AND DONT GET SHIT DONE MARGARET LAWRENCE SAID WE ARE THE NATION OF POETS I SAY A NATION OF POETS EQUALS PEOPLE TALKING TO FUCKING MUCH WE ARE TO SOCIAL WE NEED TO BECOME MORE QUIET AND WORK AS TEAM LIKE THE JAPANESE TO BUILD THE NATION AND OUR ETHNIC IMAGE WE NEED TO SHOW MERCY FOR OUR FELLOW SOMALI AND STOP BEING PSYCHOS EVEN THE WAY WE SHOW LOVE IS ABUSIVE

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Me too Wallahi, I've been avoiding Somali establishments altogether.