i have

You should respect people based off their character instead of judging people by race. Once you do that, you will have evolved from the level 68 IQ race.

VixR

Veritas
You’re really suprisingly hateful on that front for someone who seems reasonable otherwise. But I don’t believe you lol.

I’ve noticed even guys who supposedly shun tribes are actually quite tribal. Almost as if it hitched a ride on the Y chromosome, courtesy of dear old dad.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Ironically this is coming from a dude who loves to rant about how uncivilised Somalia is. Congrats on reaching the basic level of modern civilization you primitive savage.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Oh shut the f*ck up :mjlol:

you remind me of those racist cadaans who hate on minority but low key would date like or shukansi like your doing with @Emily :cryinglaughsmiley:
Excuse me, what do I have to do with this
source.gif

Ps @IslamIsTheAnswer and @AussieHustler increase this forum’s iq

Naccas wahid......b00n b00n dhalay.

Allot of bo0ns are jumping ship, as Farmaajo's term is almost up after failing hard to capture Kismaayo for his clansmen Mx many have lost hope, and are hiding in fear of repercussions.

You are smart to see his facade, they the bo0ns are all rotten inside with abo'nimo, them being sorry is just their fear for repercussions lol.

Trending