I have two years of hell left any tips

Wow bro you got so much more knowledge then me. My teachers this year haven’t taught me shit and so far all the knowledge I’ve gained was attained through self teaching. This summer I plan starting from the beginning of the textbook and learning everything in the textbook. You think it’s possible?

I'm guessing you just go to class and that's it. If you wanna become a developer - or just anything really you have to start thinking of yourself as one. You need to entrench yourself in the culture. Start small; read a few articles, create a twitter account and follow accounts related to your language/programming in general. Regarding self-teaching, the best way for me is free online courses for whatever language you want to learn.

Wow bro you got so much more knowledge then me. My teachers this year haven’t taught me shit and so far all the knowledge I’ve gained was attained through self teaching. This summer I plan starting from the beginning of the textbook and learning everything in the textbook. You think it’s possible?
The fastest way to learn is to create personal projects. This is my plan this summer inshallah. School doesnt teach you as much. The industry is based on self teaching. Skim through the textbook, you will encounter what you need when you are building personal project. Start looking for internships you got to two years left.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
The fastest way to learn is to create personal projects. This is my plan this summer inshallah. School doesnt teach you as much. The industry is based on self teaching. Skim through the textbook, you will encounter what you need when you are building personal project. Start looking for internships you got to two years left.
I got accepted into a Microsoft internship this summer it’s crazy I was the only one who got accepted out of my friends.

digaagjecel

I'm guessing you just go to class and that's it. If you wanna become a developer - or just anything really you have to start thinking of yourself as one. You need to entrench yourself in the culture. Start small; read a few articles, create a twitter account and follow accounts related to your language/programming in general. Regarding self-teaching, the best way for me is free online courses for whatever language you want to learn.
Sounds good I know this isn’t easy but I’m still figuring it out. But your definitely right I gotta do more than just class.

Learn this language pretty well, every corporate job out there uses sometype of java. Unless you want to work for a startup which they use javascript more. You should look into class design and system design.

legend:
"Not sure what part of my life would be improved if I had larger muscles" Fucking typical reddit bugman response. This is why I inherently dislike most people who work in "tech" or into "coding" uff.

digaagjecel

"Not sure what part of my life would be improved if I had larger muscles" Fucking typical reddit bugman response. This is why I inherently dislike most people who work in "tech" or into "coding" uff.
I can guarantee you I’m nothing like those guys, I play sports and I actually had a few community college offers to play basketball. But after High school I wasn’t looking to put all my effort on the basketball court but instead school. I also talk to women unlike these socially awkward league of legends weirdos.

Trending