I have to confess something to you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I want to be a cadaan man! Tired of being black and this shithole that we commonly call "Africa":shookgabre:
Being black is a curse, and then being black somali, people will hate you for that:shookgabre: I gotta admit, i like the way we are ; proud people and xenophobes but i do think that being white is the best ever in this planet, in 2019!:fittytousand::siilaanyosmile:

Tukraq

VIP
white guys are wimps, even our noble women can handle themthey're an Incel cucked race, that turn into school shooters

Apollo

VIP
Hehe, the racist French got to you?

France is the most racist country in Europe.

People smear Germany for being racist, but France is ten times worse. Their government and policymakers are cucks, but the average Frenchman is a racist bastard.

Keeysan

The humble one
white guys are wimps, even our noble women can handle themthey're an Incel cucked race, that turn into school shooters
I’ll always shed a tear on this video
72796B4B-C397-4E88-981B-B1024785C9E4.gif

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

People smear Germany for being racist, but France is ten times worse. Their government and policymakers are cucks, but the average Frenchman is a racist bastard.

Nope, they don't get me haha but indeed there are many racists in France

psyche

To each their own
Good luck with your journey to white hood. If you can be a transgender in this world then being trans racial isn't much of a stretch

Lol my co-worker was trying to connect with me one time so she randomly told me her husband was black and how they tend to go abroad on holidays because a lot of Europe is racist. She told me she has only been to France and Spain because Germany, Netherlands etc. are extremely racist. I looked at her like

:mjlol:

OP you are wrong and you live in the wrong part of the country. You could not pay me to be white in a white area. f*ck that shit man. As a minority wallahi at least you have something that sticks out, good or bad. If you ever live with white people you'll realise how absolutely plain the average person is. Nothing special or interesting and when you look at it from that pov a lot of their seemingly retarded behaviour makes sense.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Lol my co-worker was trying to connect with me one time so she randomly told me her husband was black and how they tend to go abroad on holidays because a lot of Europe is racist. She told me she has only been to France and Spain because Germany, Netherlands etc. are extremely racist. I looked at her like

:mjlol:
:russ:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Adeer, just lose some weight and get some money

When women flock to you, you won't be talking about being a white man anymore

I'm in process of doing this,inshallah but as a minority, i don't like sticking out of the crowd tbh even though with my physique and phenotype and weight, i stick out lmao i can't help! Wish i were more of a normie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts