I have this theory

Which I would like to examine..
Is it true women love children more than men.. As I see it most men want to enjoy sex but don't want to have children, in my opinion childbirth also destroys the women's body making her less sexually attractive and she will also focus more on her kids and less on the husband, this is why some men want to have more than one wife or girlfriend.. Anyway this is just my opinion, so you are welcome to contribute with your thoughts, I want to hear the women's opinion on this.

Which I would like to examine..
Is it true women love children more than men.. As I see it most men want to enjoy sex but don't want to have children, in my opinion childbirth also destroys the women's body making her less sexually attractive and she will also focus more on her kids and less on the husband, this is why some men want to have more than one wife or girlfriend.. Anyway this is just my opinion, so you are welcome to contribute with your thoughts, I want to hear the women's opinion on this.
We are bonded heavily to our children for their survival it makes sense. Biology and all. I will always love my children then my husband. And he can love his children more than me. Marriage is a business imo.

Aduunka waa la laga tagayaa,inshallah god grants me an abundance of rizq and children.And I'll love my kids regardless, they will be a walking talking extension me, how can u not love someone that is part you.Wives are replaceable,ilmahayguu waa dhigeeygi,my children will always come first.