Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Is it true?

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • I do I do I do I do I dooooooo'ooooo

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Brother if only Somalis ate more fish we would not be such a destructive society kkkkkk
Ceeb warya don't let your geljire friends find out.

Do you also eat bird/chicken?

Wallahi our geljire ancestors will be rolling in their graves if they find out their descendants are eating fish and bird:draketf:

They would immediately cast us as m!dgaans

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Damn looks so macaan, just got done eating it. I never get tired, even eat it at work. The taste never gets boring. The Salmon they eat here comes from Norway.
Norwegian Salmon? Nah bro in Canada we got our Pacific Salmon these niggas taste good
17658822_web1_sockeye-iStock_000011513172_Large.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Norwegian Salmon? Nah bro in Canada we got our Pacific Salmon these niggas taste good
17658822_web1_sockeye-iStock_000011513172_Large.jpg
Damn those Salmon look delicious. You know I've been eating Salmon for so long prior to the Norwegian Salmon. I've been eating Chilean Salmon wa lakin, since an oil spill which caused many Salmon to die in Chile the price went up and the markets here switched to Norwegian Salmon.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Bagel is good my Jewish sister. Funny the Turks out here act like it's something Turkish wa lakin they all eat it as Bagel in North America.
My French baguette, bagel was invented in the U.S, how dare the Turks try to take credit of it.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Damn those Salmon look delicious. You know I've been eating Salmon for so long prior to the Norwegian Salmon. I've been eating Chilean Salmon wa lakin, since an oil spill which caused many Salmon to die in Chile the price went up and the markets here switched to Norwegian Salmon.
Are you in the UK?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Sxb thanks to doqon mentality we always looked down on craftmanship and eating fish even though we have biggest coastline waa doqonimo. Previous regime even banned the sale of red meat 3 days a week to force Somalis to eat fish and encourage consumption of seafood!

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Sxb thanks to doqon mentality we always looked down on craftmanship and eating fish even though we have biggest coastline waa doqonimo. Previous regime even banned the sale of red meat 3 days a week to force Somalis to eat fish and encourage consumption of seafood!
He was ignoble and murtaad that died in a Nigerian toilet, his opinion is worthless.

No wonder we have big booty bashirs and ratatas these days, we have abandoned the lifestyle and diet of our proud geljire ancestors.

Hilib geel/ari iyo caano, that is the only thing a geeljire should be eating and drinking.

Apollo

VIP
smoked salmon, wallahi I can now with certainty say its one of my favourite foods.
the texture, taste hmmm, its f*cking delicious walle bille.
8129O7SG3hL._SL1500_.jpg

Who else here loves smoked salmon?

Smoked salmon on a bagel with a small layer of cream.

It is Ashkenazi Jew cuisine and I consume it sometimes. :mjlol: