I Have Terrible Vision That Keep Repeating Itself

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hello Somalis, I need some personal advice regarding my terrible visions for myself. I keep imagining I will be among the 'many' in my slice of history and disregarded and turned to 'dust', I see the dust everyday and it keeps reminding me that's what you will be 'disregarded and dishonored and never remembered' by the future world. I say this becuz when u look at history, only a 'few' names survive and are remembered(alexander the great, royal families, philosophers, religious founders) but the many who lived in their time are not remembered and just converted to 'dust'.

This keeps nagging at me and why I love to study n watch history to find out the qualities of great people that are remembered. My logic dictates if people don't remember u, u were useless and did nothing for them to remember and therefore why would 'god' care for u when no-one else does. So what are the 'traits' of great people, let's list them down and see how we can emulate those traits in our lives.

1. Strong will people is one trait I see, they will get up and fall n get up n fall and never lose hope. Anyone with this trait, please share your wisdom as I lack it alot. I have great vision n planning skills but my 'fuel tank is always empty'. I believe if I combine these two traits, It will lead to positive outcomes.

2. Legacy. I noticed ppl want to leave a legacy in what-ever their field or interes is so at least their honored that way. I noticed rich ppl do lots of philantrophy for that reason, not many rich ppl r remembered for being rich alone. Even normal ppl try to do charity for that reason in the event someone is successful from it and honors them.

3. Diplomacy. I noticed this is another 'art' how to manuevre among different personalities with different goals in society and still achieve whatever your goal was.

4. Coaching/Mentoring. Some ppl pass on their wisdom in the hope others make it and thru that gets remembered.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Please Somalis add other 'traits' u know of about successful people that will be 'honored n remembered' after they die. Is their any trait u know of?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Charisma is another one I seen among 'leaders' they simply give u 'faith' to trust their leadership is going to lead to better days, they simply got that 'vibe', it's 'genetics' I suspect and possibly 'crafted'. I've only seen a 'few' with this 'trait' but they maybe missing 'other' traits to make an 'impact'. I want a holistic 'trait' solution becuz only '1' doesn't get u far.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Arrogance and persistence - they think they are of greater ability and they keep on pushing

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Arrogance and persistence - they think they are of greater ability and they keep on pushing

I like arrogance n persistence(strong will) is what I meant by it. I have to add 'hungry', i've noticed this with 'newcomers' in diaspora, coming from hunger they see opportunities and never stop, maybe that's cud be classed as 'strong will' category also.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am sick of seeing this and think thats all my life will end as like the 'many' who lived among 'great ppl who r honored' in their period time. Just worthless dust not mentioned by anyone,

Dusting Off Dave Grohl GIF by Foo Fighters

why? cuz I didn't leave an impact worthy to be mentioned. Then they want to say 'god loves u' why wud he when no-one else 'cared' for ur life?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Listening is another 'trait' I noticed of great people, you have two ears n one mouth saying rings true. To listen more so u 'grow' in 'value', even tho im such paranoid person, I feel like when I listen to someone his just 'probably some dust dude' among the many who is wasting my time and hence I 'switch off'. I need to change this immediately, I could be missing 'gold mine' of wisdom to increase my 'dust value'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Idrus the biggest wisdom I learned is around 'wisdom' it's a collection of success/failures and lessons learned, that's true wisdom when u know 'both sides' not just '1 side'. In failure u learn from it, in success u rejoice, but in 'no action' u live with regrets only. So im not as afraid of failure as I used to be and u shouldn't be either, be afraid of 'nothingness'.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Can Somali women who are awfully quiet here even tho they are usually the 'strongest performers' give us males some of your wisdom or 'traits' u developed for success? cuz the success rate is much higher among the females, their not much to learn from males on this aspect.

Then I can combine the knowledge gathered from the 'males' regarding their 'failures traits' and eventually be 'well equipped' with wisdom and use those 'arsenal'

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's why I promote organ harvestting. Beautiful warehouse full of unproductive people who didn't at least accumulate wealth for themselves or for others(indirectly) to cover what their body 'costs' at market rate. This would get those khat chewers of their ass who are not 'making' any moves whether for good or for bad at least then ppl can learn from it. Plus it's not fair a highly productive person has to die due to organ issues while this person lived and achieved nothing. Who knows maybe their organs 'saved' a life who helped all humanity, he will be 'given' a thanks n honor and his 'dust value' increases thru that 'merit'.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN you are saying word for word what I thought many years ago.

Let me ask you, why do you even want to be remembered?

Well I feel self worth but what I feel isn't reality. Like some ppl feel rich, but their bank balance says another thing. I don't want to die and join the 'many' in history not mentioned and disregarded. Do u want ur life to be similar to an 'animal' worth, where they live n die and no-one cares? Plus how does God love n care for u when your own peers didn't? I keep walking by the 'gravel' near my home and wonder that's all your going to contribute, just more 'dust'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@THRESH A big part towards the end of my life will be helping my sub-clan with my vision n planning skills to ensure a strong 'robust' base is created for them, becuz I will inherit their 'elder' role, hopefully thru that part of my life they honor me thru a road or school or water well or something.

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
Death is a great reminder that your time will be up soon. Itโ€™s a good wake up call and makes you focus on the important things in life and what you would want to accomplish or get the ball rolling until then at least

@THRESH A big part towards the end of my life will be helping my sub-clan with my vision n planning skills to ensure a strong 'robust' base is created for them, becuz I will inherit their 'elder' role, hopefully thru that part of my life they honor me thru a road or school or water well or something.
If it makes you feel better you were only brought onto this earth to worship Allah, this world is temporary

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If it makes you feel better you were only brought onto this earth to worship Allah, this world is temporary

But my mind says why does allah care for u, when no1 in society did? it doesn't add up. Does allah care for 'shit' cuz all humans dont care for it, would he? why wud he care for some dust that joins the soil n vegetation when there nothing unique about it nor does any1 ever honor the 'many' who lived in history only the select few from each slice of history.

That's why I promote organ harvestting. Beautiful warehouse full of unproductive people who didn't at least accumulate wealth for themselves or for others(indirectly) to cover what their body 'costs' at market rate. This would get those khat chewers of their ass who are not 'making' any moves whether for good or for bad at least then ppl can learn from it. Plus it's not fair a highly productive person has to die due to organ issues while this person lived and achieved nothing. Who knows maybe their organs 'saved' a life who helped all humanity, he will be 'given' a thanks n honor and his 'dust value' increases thru that 'merit'.
Half of somalispot would be organ harvested we not serious or productive people ๐Ÿ˜†

This is beyond imhumane ditoore :wtf:

But my mind says why does allah care for u, when no1 in society did? it doesn't add up. Does allah care for 'shit' cuz all humans dont care for it, would he? why wud he care for some dust that joins the soil n vegetation when there nothing unique about it nor does any1 ever honor the 'many' who lived in history only the select few from each slice of history.
Allah cares for you as Allah is your Creator who made you for a purpose. People may not see your value but Allah made us all with value. We have to continuously prove our worth to people but Allah sees our efforts and hard work. Allah knows whatโ€™s in our hearts that no man will ever know. If you didnโ€™t matter, you wouldnโ€™t exist to begin with. Everything and everyone here has a purpose and value. Unfortunately, not many focus on it. You donโ€™t need to be honored by people. You make your intentions to please Allah and youโ€™ll be rewarded abundantly and in full. No human can ever appreciate your efforts like that.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
If you feel like this then you should build an orphanage, if you cant then create a well, if you cannot even do that plant some trees, if you cannot do that create a garden and if cannot do all of the above at least say a couple good words that someone will never forget.

Trending