I have Subscribed to Mama Maylun

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Walaaahi this woman is Naag Nool. Amazing honesty !! She reminds me of ME!!! lol (of course we are low key insane, but Mashalaah insanity from Allaah swt sent as a blessing lol)

I have binged on her vlogs lately. Its very interesting seeing Somalia in her sheer honest eyes & analysis. Refreshing!!!!! The most revealing was she met with a Somali youtuber from Europe i think? Muna--in Kenya-- they hanged out, they had a good chemistry, but from the get go i read Muna very well, and said they wont get along. She was too fake. LOOOOL

(Not only that, Mama Maylun shared in this below video about someone else ditching her lol not picking up her phone. Mama said i am keeping the dhiraac i was going to give her lol- and by the look of her Hotel vlogs, her single mindedness and loneliness is apparent lol it is not easy to be down right honest huuno---it is a lonely life loooool)

Anyway-- this below video says it ALL! Muna, another friend of Muna asked Mama Maylun to go with her to Xamar. When they reached Xamar ---they ditched her. LOOOL

Now she is ranting on them. Either Mama Maylun is insane or these Heffaas are fake and idiots. lol I think the latter is more apt.

Mama Maylun is an amazing person walaahi, She has her shortcomings of course-- large "celebrity ego" but her honesty is a virtue. Walaahi i am enjoying Somalia via her SELF analysis. She is heading to Kismaayo-- Home of my Wabeeneyaa Ayeeyo! Mashalaaah! Looking forward to it ! Hopefully i can see our homes there. We have i think three large hourses in Kismaayo !

Last edited:
Walaaahi this woman is Naag Nool. Amazing honesty !! She reminds me of ME!!! lol (of course we are low key insane, but Mashalaah insanity from Allaah swt sent as a blessing lol)

I have binged on her vlogs lately. Its very interesting seeing Somalia in her sheer honest eyes & analysis. Refreshing!!!!! The most revealing was she met with a Somali youtuber from Europe i think? Muna--in Kenya-- they hanged out, they had a good chemistry, but from the get go i read Muna very well, and said they wont get along. She was too fake. LOOOOL

(Not only that, Mama Maylun shared in this below video about someone else ditching her lol not picking up her phone. Mama said i am keeping the dhiraac i was going to give her lol- and by the look of her Hotel vlogs, her single mindedness and loneliness is apparent lol it is not easy to be down right honest huuno---it is a lonely life loooool)

Anyway-- this below video says it ALL! Muna, another friend of Muna asked Mama Maylun to go with her to Xamar. When they reached Xamar ---they ditched her. LOOOL

Now she is ranting on them. Either Mama Maylun is insane or these Heffaas are fake and idiots. lol I think the latter is more apt.

Mama Maylun is an amazing person walaahi, She has her shortcomings of course-- large "celebrity ego" but her honesty is a virtue. Walaahi i am enjoying Somalia via her SELF analysis. She is heading to Kismaayo-- Home of my Wabeeneyaa Ayeeyo! Mashalaaah! Looking forward to it ! Hopefully i can see our homes there. We have i think three large hourses in Kismaayo !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
those are qualities to look for in a good waamen so it's lke a needle in a haystack!

CrayLima or AbdiExit
1627570698046.png

What do you suggest?

Based

VIP

Biyo saafi kulaha :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:I really like mama malyuun she is a very interesting character! Abit like me🧖🏾‍♂️🤭

Trending