I have spread Sspot to reer MN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
It's split up between AJ and kaleel (assuming it's one person)

The other niggas are slaves :siilaanyolaugh:
What about Admin, Duke of Bohol? assuming they are multiple people they are probably sitting pretty. I'm guessing they make a reasonable amount of money since the site is still up. everyone else are maad slaves tho:russ:

What about Admin, Duke of Bohol? assuming they are multiple people they are probably sitting pretty. I'm guessing they make a reasonable amount of money since the site is still up. everyone else are maad slaves tho:russ:
Admin is kaleel

Duke of Bohol? It's best I leave that to your imagination. :gaasdrink:

>he does it for free

Last edited:
Wait do mods get paid?
download.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So Kaleel is the only one getting paid and its about 30ish people who keep this forum alive with racist threads that get put up on other social media and collect revenue from unique viewership of Ads , Lord have mercy everyone here is getting hustled,:damnmusic: I wonder what he does with the money outside of Somalipot up keep :chrisfreshhah:
AJ gets most because he started the site

He used to grind out 2 platinum bait threads each day but is laying back since his job is being done for him

Free money :ahh:

Von

The rules page states I have done nothing wrong, me stating the truth is still in line with the thread topic but ill delete it to be safe :damedamn:

Von

It's a mix of open knowledge and my own theories

He's chilling, he meets up with @R.Kelly alot
(Who might be on sspotbux too, I can't jump to assumptions here)
Well youve been here since 2016 so i guess you'd know more about the others. Whats sspotbux?

Status
Not open for further replies.