I have something to confess.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am watching the Bachelor. I thought I was a feminist. In the past I hated this show for what it did to women, and now, with this twist of a 'virgin' Bachelor, I was intrigued. I am watching it now. Really, really, really, really interesting and fascinating. I am battling with my brain & heart watching this mess. I hope my brain wins sometime as the series progresses, and, maybe I will get the courage to STOP watching this devilish pull?...…… (u feel my pain?)

Last edited:
I am watching the Bachelor. I thought I was a feminist. In the past I hated this show for what it did to women, and now, with this twist of a 'virgin' Bachelor, I was intrigued. I am watching it now. Really, really, really, really interesting and fascinating. I am battling with my brain & heart watching this mess. I hope my brain wins sometime and I get the courage to STOP watching...…… (u feel my pain?)

Typical women, unable to control their urges. Unlike us Men. :trumpsmirk:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I am watching the Bachelor. I thought I was a feminist. In the past I hated this show for what it did to women, and now, with this twist of a 'virgin' Bachelor, I was intrigued. I am watching it now. Really, really, really, really interesting and fascinating. I am battling with my brain & heart watching this mess. I hope my brain wins sometime as the series progresses, and, maybe I will get the courage to STOP watching this devilish pull?...…… (u feel my pain?)

Eedo stop lying "I thought I was a feminist" kulahaa, This is the natural and default inclination of a females. Fight over a man, please him and bare him offspring.

Its your fitra that enjoy watching this show :siilaanyolaugh:

Don't be deceived by male disguised as female fighting for your right. (eg. @Steamdevolopment and @AussieHustler ):gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.