I have seen this world

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaneki

jinx is my waifu 4 laifu
For years I have felt like I have seen enough of everything. I understand the empirical boundaries within which the existential experience happens. Once a thing is defined, it loses its allure. It becomes trash. I have defined existence and now my life is trash. The only gift I desire from life is to simply move on to whatever awaits beyond it. I LONG not to exist like I would long for home. This sentiment is widely regarded as mental illness. Lesser beings tell me that the will to breathe should equal the will to exist. They tell this with straight faces, oblivious to the possibility that perhaps it is them who never truly existed in the first place. They hardly understand that to live is to grow weary of the world. I reached this state of weariness when I was 13. Years later, the feeling has not gone away. It never will.

Man up sunshine.

Somali nihilistic teenagers are just way too rebellious

ni·hil·is·tic
ˌnīəˈlistik,ˌnēəˈlistik/
adjective
  1. rejecting all religious and moral principles in the belief that life is meaningless.
    "an embittered, nihilistic teenager"

For years I have felt like I have seen enough of everything. I understand the empirical boundaries within which the existential experience happens. Once a thing is defined, it loses its allure. It becomes trash. I have defined existence and now my life is trash. The only gift I desire from life is to simply move on to whatever awaits beyond it. I LONG not to exist like I would long for home. This sentiment is widely regarded as mental illness. Lesser beings tell me that the will to breathe should equal the will to exist. They tell this with straight faces, oblivious to the possibility that perhaps it is them who never truly existed in the first place. They hardly understand that to live is to grow weary of the world. I reached this state of weariness when I was 13. Years later, the feeling has not gone away. It never will.

i can not comprehend what i just read

I reckon you have a problem that you cannot solve that leads you to feel like there's no point in life anymore. Am I right?

TooMacaan

VIP
Wdym you've "defined existence"? Are you saying you've discovered the true meaning of life...from the perspective of the non-religious? If so, do tell :mjpls:.

As a physics undergrad the fact that you claim you know "everything" enticed me.Please release the papers as humanity needs help in understanding this world you seem to have mastered.

On the real you seem to be depressed.

I feel you when youve seen it all in life nothing ever impresses you no or turnup can make me happy fam only thing thst makes me happy is my time i spend with my family

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile

If you're not trolling then I can tell you it's pointless nihilism.

Anyone conscious has to carry that existential crisis and you can never fully answer it only find something to counterbalance it.

Best method to counterbalance is to take up responsibility to take care of people you irrationally love (your family).

Only with having meaning in your life could you fight those dark thoughts.

Hobbies aren't enough for your level of nihilism and solipsism.

Only a meaning as strong as being responsible for taking care of your family will.

If you don't care for your parents and siblings then go make a kid with someone asap and if that doesn't help then I can't help you unfortunately.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Have you met your twins Cangeeerobear? And Black Dahlia? And RKelly? And Badeed? Daljacel.....All are bi polar and manic depressed souls like YOU! :(

You’re right. There’s nothing interesting about this world. I’m only 20 and I’m bored of it.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Life is actually far more deeper, elegant and subtle than what you currently think is supposed to be all about. I'm really interested in how you managed to define life for it to lose it's wonder and grace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts