I Have Returned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assalamu Alaikum to everyone again!

Yes the geeky boy 'Suldaan Khattob' has returned, but first of all I would like to thank everyone for giving me dua because without you I wouldn't have passed in the exams with the grade of 87% in total so thank you like a lot and may Allah reward you all!

Okay lets get with the things that's been happening here, first of all the upgrade is kinda cool but I still personally prefer the old one. Second where the hell is my precious 'Science and Tech' section in the front page? @admin why did you do that man? I demand an explanation! And third of all, I don't know what happened here beside things that personally concerned me but I've been hearing about some sort 'Qarxis'.

Now before you jump into beef again, I don't know what happened nor do I know who's involved in it nor do I want it discussed in this thread (your still welcome to PM about it since i might able to do something to solve it). But however all I know it caused some great deal of pain to everyone in here including some good people, and since its 2016 lets all make forgiveness for the sake of Allah (or the universe if you're an atheist) SO I forgive everyone in here and anyone who thinks ill of me so please forgive for I have done or said!

So that's it, its all behind now...so how's everyone been doing? I'm only here for some time but I'll be checking here now and then! :nvjpqts:

Why can't I tag Cadcad, Tokio or Syntax? I can understand syntax is a busy hardworking man but Tokio? Really nikka? Are you just going to leave your bro behind! As for Cadcad, I guess your busy too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts