I have returned to Islam as a cultural muslim

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Ofcourse brother, i was young and foolish for a time but there is 0 benefit to leaving your culture and deen. In the end these cadaans etc will always see you as an outsider regardless.
That's good to hear sxb. Alx you were led back.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1597252673950.png

Essentially i will celebrate Eid and refrain from haram (except coochie) inshallah.

I love my culture and want a somali wife in the future.
It don’t work like that :farmajoyaab: U either part of a religion or not. Eid is a celebration muslims partake in after fasting. At the end of theday u have to choose for yourself.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Essentially i will celebrate Eid and refrain from haram (except coochie) inshallah.

I love my culture and want a somali wife in the future.
Well , first of all you're not a spokesman nor a representative for the thousands of Somalis coming to their senses on a daily basis that religion is nothing but subjugative mythological bs , you're a minuscule compared to the many renouncing Islam as we speak, I'm not being rude or anything and don't take this the wrong way , but you seemed to be deist or somewhere between agnostic and nothing near to Reer Waaq, so it makes perfect sense on why you'd return to repressive ideologies. I pity those who
leave religion due to personal and emotional reasons and they're not only easily mislead by preachers but they'd tend to return to their regressive past which is depressing due to their indecisive nature , I hope that you're not being manipulated .

Many leave the religious cult , when they study these textbooks for a longer period and have comprehensive understanding, perhaps you're one of those who cannot tafseer the quraan and hadiths and several contradictory books , Somalis may memorise the entire books but aren't able to understand and I'm not surprised if they switch back like a bipolar person.

Loooool

Well , first of all you're not a spokesman nor a representative for the thousands of Somalis coming to their senses on a daily basis that religion is nothing but subjugative mythological bs , you're a minuscule compared to the many renouncing Islam as we speak, I'm not being rude or anything and don't take this the wrong way , but you seemed to be deist or somewhere between agnostic and nothing near to Reer Waaq, so it makes perfect sense on why you'd return to repressive ideologies. I pity those who
leave religion due to personal and emotional reasons and they're not only easily mislead by preachers but they'd tend to return to their regressive past which is depressing due to their indecisive nature , I hope that you're not being manipulated .

Many leave the religious cult , when they study these textbooks for a longer period and have comprehensive understanding, perhaps you're one of those who cannot tafseer the quraan and hadiths and several contradictory books , Somalis may memorise the entire books but aren't able to understand and I'm not surprised if they switch back like a bipolar person.

Loooool

Go on explain these "contradictions" .. you call them contradictions because your tiny brain can't comprehend certain aspects and abrogation of hukum.

:farmajoyaab:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Ofcourse brother, i was young and foolish for a time but there is 0 benefit to leaving your culture and deen. In the end these cadaans etc will always see you as an outsider regardless.
Well , I sense that you're the type of person to please someone and not truly committed by their own reasonings and decision , well if you left Islam to please your white friends then you're not different from a black coon satisfying their white masters.
Of course these whites will see you the same regardless of irreligious/religious affiliation.

Lfmaoo

Loooool
That was extremely rude sxb.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Go on explain these "contradictions" .. you call them contradictions because your tiny brain can't comprehend certain aspects and abrogation of hukum.

:farmajoyaab:
There's no point debating with you , you cannot comprehend that Somalis are coming to their senses, breaking the chains off, the mind subjugation that held them for centuries, you cannot tolerate a geeljire with differences hence you'd resort to petty insults come back to me , once you use reason and logic ,discover the fallacies in your beliefs , I doubt that since you're not different from the masses

Lmaoo

Last edited:
There's no point debating with you , you cannot comprehend thatbSomalis are coming to their sense, breaking the chains of mind subjugation that held them for centuries, you cannot tolerate a geeljire with differences hence you'd resort to petty insults come back to me , once you use reason and logic ,discover the fallacies in your beliefs , I doubt that since you're not different from the masses

Lmaoo

Mind subjugation did you learn that word today ?

Weren't you the same guy that lied about smoking a hyena?

:chrisfreshhah:

You're not sane waryaa

I am confused by your statement :cosbyhmm: did you leave islam to please your white friends and assimilate to their culture. Some Arabs are racist but I don’t really give toss cuz they ain’t the gatekeepers of Islam. The opinions of other people shouldn’t be a good reason to leave or come back to a religion, it seems very emotional.

Mozart

You need people like me

Loooool

What was the need for that when he spoke for himself lol he didn't mention anybody else.

Loooool
Thats alot of talk coming from the guy who asked for duas after making a fake thread on how he got attacked and eventually shot a rabid dog
:russ:

Trending