I have reformed and repented from

Status
Not open for further replies.
qabilism, trollism, waasmoism and racism for the next 3 weeks as per an agreement with someone special.

I now hereby confirm that anything written in here is not me but by my spirit or friends during that period.
:pachah1:

qabilism, trollism, waasmoism and racism for the next 3 weeks as per an agreement with someone special.

I now hereby confirm that anything written in here is not me but by my spirit or friends during that period.
Lol ur friends?
Anyways,
tenor.gif

Your not gonna say anything racist umm okay let's try that out? Blacks were the original Egyptians and they were kings don't cha know? How do you feel about my statement?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Yo why bother with this nonsense friend thing? It was you all along, but I got news for you: you can stop that shit and grow up at any time without making up stories. So if you're going to stop that shit, good. Stop it. There are no Turkish or Swedish friends involved. Were those friends also responsible for
upload_2017-9-11_12-0-55.png
? :mjlol:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

Who is this special someone??
:cosbyhmm:

WHOEVER IT IS HE HAS AN 11 PAGE DM HISTORY WITH ME
:hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending