I have Question: What is this ‘. .’ phrase mean?

I've been hearing a new phrase since the onset of Covid. While it was mostly used by TikTokers from Kenya initially, I've recently heard even elders using it. The phrase is 'dhiigu biyo ma aha'. I'm curious about its meaning and origins.

As English is the main language in Kenya and I speak it, I've noticed that the phrase resembles the popular saying 'blood is thicker than water'. What are your thoughts on this? Have you heard of it? What does it mean?

An elder man using it the phrase. Time 00:09

Trigger warning. Political Video

Thoughts:
I have come across this video on politics side of Sspot. Please Please Please do not make this thread a political one. Waxaan uga danleeyahay Afsoomaaliga kaliya.

induction

Nothing is true; everything is permitted
I've been hearing a new phrase since the onset of Covid. While it was mostly used by TikTokers from Kenya initially, I've recently heard even elders using it. The phrase is 'dhiigu biyo ma aha'. I'm curious about its meaning and origins.

As English is the main language in Kenya and I speak it, I've noticed that the phrase resembles the popular saying 'blood is thicker than water'. What are your thoughts on this? Have you heard of it? What does it mean?

An elder man using it the phrase. Time 00:09

Trigger warning. Political Video

Thoughts:
I have come across this video on politics side of Sspot. Please Please Please do not make this thread a political one. Waxaan uga danleeyahay Afsoomaaliga kaliya.
maybe it means blood isn't water? as in killing is not to be taken lightly ?

Means that Dhiig (blood) is thicker then water, and is less plentyful then water. The world has a lot of water, but not a lot of dhiig, so dont waste dhiig as if it’s biyo oo kale ma garatay?