knafeh1.jpg

PlushWhoppingAfricancivet-size_restricted.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Buy this book and learn African Suugo Science:

41PBQJRVRZL._SX377_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Why will u want to learn anything about Africa???? I mean, seriously! The only thing i will find fascinating about Africa is, in regards to Charles Darwin about the survival of the fittest in African jungle.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
3000 years ago they were mere peasants, an enslaved useless punks by the Romans and Persians, even The Habeshas used to rule them for a century. The developed world at that time used to call them "the illiterate" cause they couldn't write or read... They were that backward and primitive until Islam came along and freed them from the shackles of enslavement.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
3000 years ago they were mere peasants, an enslaved useless punks by the Romans and Persians, even The Habeshas used to rule them for a century. The developed world at that time used to call them "the illiterate" cause they couldn't write or read... They were that backward and primitive until Islam came along and freed them from the shackles of enslavement.

Exactly. No, Allaahu Akbaar. If i were the Arabs, i will forever be thankful To Allaah swt ! Allaah's Islam civilized them! I will be humble and grateful.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Exactly. No, Allaahu Akbaar. If i were the Arabs, i will forever be thankful To Allaah swt ! Allaah's Islam civilized them! I will be humble and grateful.
Arabs were major power in the world for six centuries from 632 CE until the sacking of Baghdad by the Mongols in 1258 CE. Before 632 CE they were Roman/Persian subjects and after the fall of Abbasids Caliphate in 1258 at the hands of the Mongols they became Turks/Kurds/western subjects.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Guys there were pre Islamic Arab civilizations too come on
What civilization?! The Himyarites?! The Lakhmuds?! These were tribal enclaves and the chief of the tribe would call himself King. They were not special and most of them used to conspire with either Persians or Romans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending