I have no Issue with Saleebaan, Sacad HG and wacbuudhan Abgaal

HG mooryaan are Cayr the Sacad and Saleebaan are the civilized HG alot of the are my friends in real life. Reer Xaaji Saleebaan are the most hardworking Somalis i have ever seen

I have no issue with Wacnbuudhan Abgaal i like Galmaax these guys are great fighters and them and Al Shabaab dont know eachother so im not generalizing all Abgaal and HG

Anyways i will stop my xifaaltan with HAG bc some think i have issue with HAG no i Dont have i just matured politically and im Cosmopolitan Cabdi Yusuf imentality is wider than HAG and Irir concepts im open to outside HAG and Irir regional and political cooperations 🤣🤣

Damn that was quick :leon::mjlaugh:
3CD034DE-9774-4E76-96E5-833823E2384D.jpeg

Ileen @Maxamed bin Harti was right MX drove @The Midlands back into the arms of Irirweyne no more karbaash threads :mjcry:
i have no issue with Daarood at all specially Mj and OG who are open minded and business people. Agoontii Farmaajo claimed that im now anti HG, Abgaal, Murusade and Gaaljecel bc they dont have other hope except inay naga dhex qaraabtaan so i decided to not give them a hope for Xaasidnimo 🤣🤣

The Mj and OG nagama dhex qaraabtaan because they have some thing to share or succceed from us.