i have never owned a smart phone in my life

this might come as a surprise to some of you but i have never owned a smart phone and this has put me in a
unique situation to be able to observe and analyze the effects of it on people and its been quite detrimental in my view.
from my observations i have been able to conclude that its a tool sent down to posses humanity. and i repeat it may seem
an incredulous claim in this day and age but i am totally honest about it. never had facebook, twitter, instragram, snapchat,
heck i dont even use the most common whatsup.

Apollo

VIP
Le_Moustier.jpg

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
Hared Awoowe smartphone la'aantiis abaar waaye. You don't know what you missing. If you got smartphone in your pocket then you got:

A phone
Flashlight
Calculator
Camera
Photo album
Map
Mirror
Voice recorder
Clock
Typewriter
Scanner

And the list goes on so hurdada ka kac get into the program.

this might come as a surprise to some of you but i have never owned a smart phone and this has put me in a
unique situation to be able to observe and analyze the effects of it on people and its been quite detrimental in my view.
from my observations i have been able to conclude that its a tool sent down to posses humanity. and i repeat it may seem
an incredulous claim in this day and age but i am totally honest about it. never had facebook, twitter, instragram, snapchat,
Wasn't it hard not to have a smartphone when everyone around you had one? btw I think people are more mature when they are not exposed to social media and smartphones at a young age

i know it sounds incredulous but i am absolutely honest about it forget about you people i meet in life cant
believe it, its as if am doing something that is totally incomprehensible
What's the difference of a smartphone compared to a PC. PC's a way more addicting than phones.

Wasn't it hard not to have a smartphone when everyone around you had one? btw I think people are more mature when they are not exposed to social media and smartphones at a young age
it hasnt been hard because i dont find myself envying them on the contrary i sympathize with them, for missing out on what i enjoy on a daily basis the clarity anf freedom of an unconstantly engaged mind

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1620926244761.png

I use GPS to get around my town. Before Smart phone, i used to depend on people taking me around in fear of getting lost. Today, i am like Helll yeeeaah!

Trending