I have never met a Jew...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well except for one woman at my school for a short time.

Besides that ive never had a personal conversation with a Jew ever.

How are they? Nice people or not?

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I find Jews a bit creepy, all because of the fact that Allaah has cursed them.

Im really glad Norway has no Jews, its not personal, but im pretty sure they wouldve tapped 1 trillion dollar sovereign wealth fund and sent it Israel in gift.

They wouldbe ruined the beloved welfare state in imposed a free market system.

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
Im really glad Norway has no Jews, its not personal, but im pretty sure they wouldve tapped 1 trillion dollar sovereign wealth fund and sent it Israel in gift.

They wouldbe ruined the beloved welfare state in imposed a free market system.

Bor du under en stein? Jøde folket er en del av de nasjonale minoritetene i landet. :O27GWRK:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Only Jews I met are the ones who aren’t super religious, they were super cool and friendly.

tumal

hyde
Zionist are the devil but the average jew is cool, they're nice people don't believe the memes, they're basically like us. They don't racemix and are very homogenous. There is a huge IQ difference but I'm sure that can easily fixed with eugenics in Somalia.

I once had a jewish school counselor , i knew she was jewish because her surname was Cohen and she looked eastern-European..

The first question during a meeting she asked was what do you think about Jews?

tumal

hyde
I once had a jewish school counselor , i knew she was jewish because her surname was Cohen and she looked eastern-European..

The first question during a meeting she asked was what do you think about Jews?
she probably asked that because she assumed you're muslim :siilaanyosmile:

Apollo

VIP
In English speaking countries there are a lot more Jews than in mainland Europe.

They have many in the US and UK

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
It is hard to recognize a jew in the States because of their perfect similarities with Italian American beside their names.

It is hard to recognize a jew in the States because of their perfect similarities with Italian American beside their names.
Nah bro their hooked nose game is strong. Plus Italians have stupidity written on their face like a certain brute look while Jews always look paranoid

I had a Jewish history teacher and she was nice. One of my classmates was also Jewish and she was really kind. Not all Jews are evil :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending