I have made my decision - Sudan

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
If Somalis stay in the situation they are today without any positive outlook and Sudan is moving towards greater stability and development wallahi billahi I will become Sudani and get rid of this shit stain. My life will enter a renaissance. Finally not the cursed reactions anymore from people. Midakale I could pass for Sudani I got mistaken many times for Sudani cause of my physqiue. Soomaal waa dad inkaarsan lets see what next couple years hold for them. abhiin wasse walle dirty people just thinking about it makes me spit on the ground AKHHHH TUFFF always talking about who is nasab and who is not while being mıdgaanka aduunka. With internet now would have been best chance for Dhuusomalia to rebrand itself and remove the warthorn image but guess what its still a Dhuuso suuli kkkkk... I'm laughing while typing this perplexed and gobsmacked that its still a shithole.

I wish the best for Sudan really hope it will move to glory. Sudanese people are humble good kind people. Hardly cause trouble.

Somalis remind me of this video

Yes I no longer claim Somali, the next time someone asks me what ethnicity I am I will say the first African country that comes to mind. I rid myself from this Somali label. I no longer identify with it.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Yes I no longer claim Somali, the next time someone asks me what ethnicity I am I will say the first African country that comes to mind. I rid myself from this Somali label. I no longer identify with it.
War i have never seen nation stay in such a shitty state for so long war we have to move on imagine having children telling them they are from a 40 + years war thorn state wallahi billahi I would not do that to my offspring. I will give the nation chance until 2020-2021 i hope for great news or I will become Sudani abihiin wasse. kkkkkkk

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Sudan has Arabs and I’m not fan of those, how about Tanzania?
upload_2019-4-22_15-22-6.jpeg

upload_2019-4-22_15-22-26.jpeg

upload_2019-4-22_15-24-0.jpeg

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
If Somalis stay in the situation they are today without any positive outlook and Sudan is moving towards greater stability and development wallahi billahi I will become Sudani and get rid of this shit stain. My life will enter a renaissance. Finally not the cursed reactions anymore from people. Midakale I could pass for Sudani I got mistaken many times for Sudani cause of my physqiue. Soomaal waa dad inkaarsan lets see what next couple years hold for them. abhiin wasse walle dirty people just thinking about it makes me spit on the ground AKHHHH TUFFF always talking about who is nasab and who is not while being mıdgaanka aduunka. With internet now would have been best chance for Dhuusomalia to rebrand itself and remove the warthorn image but guess what its still a Dhuuso suuli kkkkk... I'm laughing while typing this perplexed and gobsmacked that its still a shithole.

I wish the best for Sudan really hope it will move to glory. Sudanese people are humble good kind people. Hardly cause trouble.

I've seen most of the documentary, forgot it's name, it's depressing wallahhi, the Chinese man is not holding back on anything. He says that black people can't drive properly and that's why there always breaking down their vehicles. However, we must give the translator, they guy in this video, some credit, he can speak Chinese, french and his native tongue- apart from Somali and some broken english, what else can our youth back home speak??

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP

#dinkapride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending