I have lost my sense of smell.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I haven't been able to smell anything for a week now :mjcry:I don't know what's going on with my body. Anyone else had this before?

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
I lost mine almost 2 weeks ago. People say that it’s a symptom of coronavirus.

Your receptors in your nose have probably been destroyed by allergies or an infection.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I lost mine almost 2 weeks ago. People say that it’s a symptom of coronavirus.

Your receptors in your nose have probably been destroyed by allergies or an infection.
I don't know if i have allergies but i remember going out one day and poof it vanished.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
I don't know if i have allergies but i remember going out one day and poof it vanished.
Well I don’t want to make a rash judgment but maybe you’ve got the virus. I heard that it can come back in a while, may take up to a year for you to fully smell like you used to. Idk really.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
If you live in a place where there is a a lot of cases

idk what to tell u u have the coronavirus

I haven't been able to smell anything for a week now :mjcry:I don't know what's going on with my body. Anyone else had this before?
I hope you are my family member, gonna fart deadly and silent gas. But you cant smell them, so its a win win situation. :deadmanny:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Well I don’t want to make a rash judgment but maybe you’ve got the virus. I heard that it can come back in a while, may take up to a year for you to fully smell like you used to. Idk really.
If you live in a place where there is a a lot of cases

idk what to tell u u have the coronavirus
Inshallah I don't have the virus but even if i did it's not affecting me as much.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
lay low for a while and be very mindful of who you are around, chances are you may not have anything but it's better to be safe and your love ones be safe :)

Trending