I Have Joined This Foundation, Please Donate To Them, If You Can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This women is super fraud,controversial and pure evil, she degrade Muslims so she can get more money and sell her atheism to the world.

She is currently recruiting for an actor to play on her new feature movie called "Mohamed" , I hope Ben Affleck ends up like Von Goh if he accepts this dumb idea.
:ayaanswag:

This women is super fraud,controversial and pure evil, she degrade Muslims so she can get more money and sell her atheism to the world.

She is currently recruiting for an actor to play on her new feature movie called "Mohamed" , I hope Ben Affleck ends up like Von Goh if he accepts this dumb idea.
:ayaanswag:

@Manafesto

If this is accurate, I think Ayan made a bad call.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Manafesto

If this is accurate, I think Ayan made a bad call.

The more controversy she dig up the better for her, she is clearly obbsesed with us.

She had always been making bad calls, why don't you think she got kick out of Netherlands, you can't simple start a controversy when you have many secrets in your closet and your are a fraud.

Why can't she leave Mohamed(SCW) alone and concentrate her efforts on child marraige,immigration and other important things, she need to stop disrespecting other religions for attention PERIOD.:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
It’s a good cause but I don’t trust her after all the lies she been said.

Wish her all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending