I have had anxiety for the past 6 months and feel sad

If what you see on social media is starting to affect you, you should take a break, or at least try to not use it as much. I used to feel the same (and sometimes still do) and I found that taking a break from toxic apps, especially TikTok and twitter, along with indulging in my hobbies (reading books, drawing, baking, etc…) and studying helped a ton.

If you find yourself stressing out and need someone to talk, don’t hesitate to DM me. I’ll do my best to help you feel at ease ❤️

It would be best that you get rid of any apps that make you feel bad about yourself.

Learn to not value everyone’s opinions of you.
Most if not all online opinions of us don’t matter. If it’s not affecting your basic needs, try not to feed into the negativity. This is mental warfare. It seems to be destroying people’s self-esteem and pride in their identity.

Focus on taking care of yourself. Find ways of improving your sense of self-worth. Gratitude is something that can easily make your mood improve. Giving thanks for what you’ve been blessed with can help you see life with more clarity.

Make Allah make it easier for you, abaayo. Don’t forget to make dua for yourself too

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
It would be best that you get rid of any apps that make you feel bad about yourself.

Learn to not value everyone’s opinions of you.
Most if not all online opinions of us don’t matter. If it’s not affecting your basic needs, try not to feed into the negativity. This is mental warfare. It seems to be destroying people’s self-esteem and pride in their identity.

Focus on taking care of yourself. Find ways of improving your sense of self-worth. Gratitude is something that can easily make your mood improve. Giving thanks for what you’ve been blessed with can help you see life with more clarity.

Make Allah make it easier for you, abaayo. Don’t forget to make dua for yourself too
Thank you this helped.

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
If what you see on social media is starting to affect you, you should take a break, or at least try to not use it as much. I used to feel the same (and sometimes still do) and I found that taking a break from toxic apps, especially TikTok and twitter, along with indulging in my hobbies (reading books, drawing, baking, etc…) and studying helped a ton.

If you find yourself stressing out and need someone to talk, don’t hesitate to DM me. I’ll do my best to help you feel at ease ❤️
Thanks yes I will dm if it gets worse is just so exhausting but I will take on board what you said. How were you affected and what did you do to improve in your mental health because this cannot continue

Last edited:

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
Make dua and leave social media, the solution is very simple, besides people hating on your nationality shouldn't be effecting you, I would understand qabiil slander that makes sense but not this.
I would rather see qabil hatred because that's only limited to somalis but your entire ethnicity getting mocked by everyone is sickening and unhealthy to witness.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It makes a difference. We get to decide where and with whom we invest our time and energy. The trolls online don’t have the guts to say half that stuff in real life.

Social media is social engineering. It’s not a necessity of life. People can still keep in touch with people in other ways. Mental well-being outweighs all the supposed benefits of having a twitter or TikTok.

If people are going to dislike random Somalis over what they see online, that’s on them. That simply shows how stupid they are. I guess I’m optimistic cause I would be laughing at them instead of getting triggered.

WOMEN ONLY
Walaal somali women are beautiful, very gorgeous specimens, top 3 in the world no cap. I bet you're quite the looker too, try to include some self affirmations in your daily life. Also remember, your own self love and perceptions determines your standing in the world, not some group of people telling you where you stand

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
Your right even if we take out from social media the hate will still.be there but tbh I rather I go back to being ignorant like I was when I was a kid I didn't know anything about somalis and no one knew about us in the early 2000s which was great times. I rather be ignorant and make my mind empty than have to endour these endless hate that just depresses me and drifts me away from reality further and further.

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
Walaal somali women are beautiful, very gorgeous specimens, top 3 in the world no cap. I bet you're quite the looker too, try to include some self affirmations in your daily life. Also remember, your own self love and perceptions determines your standing in the world, not some group of people telling you where you stand
Thanks you

layliee

blm xaalimo
WOMEN ONLY
abaayo i understand how you feel and i’m sending you a lot of love 🤍

i know this has been said all over the thread but people act edgy online but never keep that same energy in real life. also the people that do it (especially west africans in france) are punching down because of how looked down they are on social media.

on french twitter tweet calling congolese and west african women are always going viral calling them all types of horrible things. they compare them to north africans and east africans which makes them lash out. eritreans are just lashing out too because their country is about to be invaded and ethiopians are dealing with the fact that their internal conflict of multiple ethnic cleanings if about to balkanize their country.

also north africans are seen by other arabs and white people of being horrible. their men are seen as criminals and the women are seen as easy tramps.

don’t let these types of people effect you abaayo they are insecure losers that are overcompensating for their own ethnic failures

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
abaayo i understand how you feel and i’m sending you a lot of love 🤍

i know this has been said all over the thread but people act edgy online but never keep that same energy in real life. also the people that do it (especially west africans in france) are punching down because of how looked down they are on social media.

on french twitter tweet calling congolese and west african women are always going viral calling them all types of horrible things. they compare them to north africans and east africans which makes them lash out. eritreans are just lashing out too because their country is about to be invaded and ethiopians are dealing with the fact that their internal conflict of multiple ethnic cleanings if about to balkanize their country.

also north africans are seen by other arabs and white people of being horrible. their men are seen as criminals and the women are seen as easy tramps.

don’t let these types of people effect you abaayo they are insecure losers that are overcompensating for their own ethnic failures
Thanks I won't let then affect me I just wished somalis opened their eyes and stopped begging these people who don't care for us and even mock us its shameless to witness the asslicking

layliee

blm xaalimo
Thanks I won't let then affect me I just wished somalis opened their eyes and stopped begging these people who don't care for us and even mock us its shameless to witness the asslicking
it’s embarrassing somalis always suck up to people who wouldn’t do the same for us but what can we do. these begs are giving them the ins and outs about what goes on in somali circles and answering their questions about our language.

it doesn’t help that there are circles of disgusting somali men that are dedicated in just humiliating and bullying somali women.

recently on my twitter that was a somali women vs zooromo women beef and the men were joining the disgusting raw meat eaters in dragging somali women. it’s shameful i hope they get doxxed.

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
it’s embarrassing somalis always suck up to people who wouldn’t do the same for us but what can we do. these begs are giving them the ins and outs about what goes on in somali circles and answering their questions about our language.

it doesn’t help that there are circles of disgusting somali men that are dedicated in just humiliating and bullying somali women.

recently on my twitter that was a somali women vs zooromo women beef and the men were joining the disgusting raw meat eaters in dragging somali women. it’s shameful i hope they get doxxed.
sis a lot of these trolls are ethiopian larpers they have been pretending to be us for a while I caught them they have too much time on their hands. Eveb that video that ended our reputation was by an ethiopian midget

layliee

blm xaalimo
sis a lot of these trolls are ethiopian larpers they have been pretending to be us for a while I caught them they have too much time on their hands. Eveb that video that ended our reputation was by an ethiopian midget
this is why when that civil war breaks out i won’t feel any empathy for them 👍🏾

f*ck those xoolos especially the ones that lurk on this forum

Trending