i have had a serious case of procrastination this semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I have been doing homework but thats mostly with help of tutuors and google. literally told myself i was going to wake up early and study until 4pm. got out of bed at 9am. been on my computer watching anime and listening to channel orange by frank ocean.

i have my first exams in two weeks. chem and physics. i have been doing the homework for them, but haven't fully studied. mostly did homework with help of tutors and google.

how have you guys been fighting this procrastination.

I have been doing homework but thats mostly with help of tutuors and google. literally told myself i was going to wake up early and study until 4pm. got out of bed at 9am. been on my computer watching anime and listening to channel orange by frank ocean.

i have my first exams in two weeks. chem and physics. i have been doing the homework for them, but haven't fully studied. mostly did homework with help of tutors and google.

My daddy would beat me if I got anything below a 10. Kept me on the straight and narrow for the first few years:siilaanyosmile:

Kidding aside you beat procrastinations by planning and rewarding yourself for following your plan. Also prioritize education above all else during the periods where you have exams or test. It allows you to focus on the task ahead.

In addition find people who bring the best out of you, and remember doing good planning allows you to procrastinate without the guilt :dabcasar:

what's your program

If you need some useful channels on YouTube for your classes, let me know. I have used Organicchemistryteacher YouTube channel and that dude is super helpful in many subjects. He charges also cheap on his personal website for accessing good material if you are getting ready for major graduate/undergraduate exams.

Here is the channel posted below. See the amount of subjects he covers. This guy is genius.

Main channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEWpbFLzoYGPfuWUMFPSaoA

There is another guy called Patrick, I used him for Cal class I took at exam time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.