I have GCSEs starting tomorrow and I am infinitely stressed

A Levels are what you need to watch out for though @lilmoon
The reason why I feel like A Levels will be slightly better than GCSES is because I choose my A Levels and I get to do only the subjects I want. With GCSES, I have to do every subject on the face of the Earth, and because I obsess over the need of academic validation, i make suicide look even more sexy, you feel me?

The reason why I feel like A Levels will be slightly better than GCSES is because I choose my A Levels and I get to do only the subjects I want. With GCSES, I have to do every subject on the face of the Earth, and because I obsess over the need of academic validation, i make suicide look even more sexy, you feel me?
what a levels u doing?

Did Biology paper 1 (I do combined higher, because I got moved down from separate because of my lack of scientificness) it was, to say the least.....meh. I did language paper 1 today and I was so close to literally cring bc I didn't get to finish the third question, which was following the structure of the story, but alhamdulilah, I managed to do the 20 marker and 40 markers

Trending

Latest posts