I have GCSEs starting tomorrow and I am infinitely stressed

For those who don't know what GCSEs are, they are basically exams we need to take before we leave high school and so that we can enter the courses that we chose for college. Employers in the UK also need this and that's why I want to throw myself out of a window.
Anyways, I have 25 exams to do over the course of the 16 May and 23 June. So, older people on SSpot, British or not, what advice can you give to me so that I can feel better about this because I actually want to DIE.

:lawd::mindblown::nahgirl:

I took my IGCSEs back in 2019, was as scared as you. My advice would be to remember that you’ve been preparing for these exams since you started your first year of secondary school. You’ve probably done hundreds of past papers, mock exams, midterms, etc. You are probably more than prepared to ace these tests.

Take it easy and calm your nerves before taking an exam so you can clearly think. Insha-Allah you will do well.

I took my IGCSEs back in 2019, was as scared as you. My advice would be to remember that you’ve been preparing for these exams since you started your first year of secondary school. You’ve probably done hundreds of past papers, mock exams, midterms, etc. You are probably more than prepared to ace these tests.

Take it easy and calm your nerves before taking an exam so you can clearly think. Insha-Allah you will do well.

GCSEs are piss easy, relax, do past papers you'll be fine.
Bit too late for that love

Bad Day Smile GIF by Teachers on TV Land

You have exams over the next month, so keep doing past papers for upcoming exams. You'll get used to the exam cycle eventually.

It's not the end of the world if you don't do well, just try your best and have belief in your abilities.

Oh, and get off sspot.

Last edited:
You have exams over the next month, so keep doing past papers for upcoming exams. You'll get used to the exam cycle eventually.

It's not the end of the world if you don't do well, just try your best and have belief in your abilities.

Oh, and get off sspot.
ha ha very funny hargeysa

Wait how many history exams or just general AP exams do you have in the US?? Just curious
However many AP classes your school offers , you can take. To get college credit for that class you have to pass the AP exam. I took two last year and Im taking one currently. Idk how I did on this AP exam though. :mjhaps:

However many AP classes your school offers , you can take. To get college credit for that class you have to pass the AP exam. I took two last year and Im taking one currently. Idk how I did on this AP exam though. :mjhaps:
So the amount of exams isn't set and it depends on your school? Also I think this is a rumor but apparently all of the American APs are multiple choice and you guys don't even do essays so you have it easier but idk cuz I am not American

So the amount of exams isn't set and it depends on your school? Also I think this is a rumor but apparently all of the American APs are multiple choice and you guys don't even do essays so you have it easier but idk cuz I am not American
Nah every AP exam has at least one mcq portion and one frq portion only exception is AP Computer Science Principles where the frq is replaced with a project

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Look at the mark scheme of past papers and see how they structure the answers. Will give you a clue on where the marks are.

Plus questions tend to be repeated a lot over the years or atleast a similar.

For Science papers just bullet point the scientific facts. Don’t treat it like an English paper. For English Literature you can overanalyse a sentence, name a bunch of techniques and you’ll get shitloads of marks. English Language is bs though

Djokovic

Somali Arab
GCSEs are the easiest thing ever how can you stress over that I done no revision no job will ever ask u how much GCSEs u have

Trending