I have finally tasted what WHITE RACISM is......

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Before, i was in haze i guess. Stuck in my usual Victorian- pre -historic British Aristocratic days. So i work in a huge company. The company is divided into sections. Phase 1 to Phase 5. Huge site.

So the Manufacturing side is made of Engineers, All White. And then there is the Warehouse, where Mostly black people working there. Then, there is the productions, which ALL minority, mostly asians from Laos & Vietnam, & of course the offices which is also White people.

The Office people are none existent because they are ALL working from home. So they don't matter in this story.

So, since Covid 19 started, we would get emails on bulletin of infected employees and which phase they came from. Since the start of the Pandemic, the infections were confined to the production & Warehouse area, of course. Minorities are so reckless, side noe. :)

Anyway, just recently manufacturing have started being infected. We just had three bulletin emails from this area already. Suddenly, White people are going crazy. Extra pre-cautions have been made left and right. They hired a security on the Manufacturing entrance to police mask wearing. (as if Security can protect against an invisible delightful, but annoying thing like a virus) They Brought in super cleaners for special projects. Supervisors are staying home. One of them came to me in the cafeteria sobbing, panting, breathless, he kept on saying he "feels fine" touching his forehead * his neck for temperature. I was tempted to cough, and remove my mask, but i resisted, didn't want to have a personal public orgasm. (I mean, a loud, deep ugly Qosol gariir)

My question is when productions had people getting sick left & right-- where was the concern then???? Where was the policing of Masks???? Super cleaning? Where was White people sobbing for poor little dwarf Asians at home coughing and barely surviving?

I guess its not so much RACISM, but just a pure JOY of the value of their own white life. They really believe they are Special. The chosen ones. Indeed, WHITE lives do matter, the rest just do die please, over there, next to sanitation department.

Side note: Two Lunch rooms on the site. Manufacturing Lunch room is shiny, recently renovated for the third times. Tiles & furniture renovated, & absolutely high class. Warehouse & Productions Lunch room looks like Public elementary school café in a suspect neighborhood. It seems, the White, educated Engineers have to have the BEST of everything in life, minus the grand equalizer pest Virus of course. Nothing less.. The Standards are pretty high, & i suppose we can't fault a race that expects nothing but the BEST for themselves. It helps that they have the brains, and the start, by being manipulative and figuring the plot out before the minorities did. Like colonize, enslave, empire-rize, i mean, the gold goes to the one who tricks another- first--right?

In the beginning of the Pandemic when tests was scarce, i didn't get any tests. When finally in November, finally, 7 long months later, i finally got one by going to my hospital sponsored test site. Before i took the swap test, i had to call a number and register. I spoke to a white lady who right away shared with me that her computer is slow and not working. Little did i know, she was preparing for a future SCAM lie. After taking the test, i was found positive. (i had mild symptoms, my results were inconclusive, so not sure if i had it too) I received email next day, a positive results which also stated inconclusive. Next, i received simple emails telling me to quarantine for 2 weeks, & go to another emergency hospital if i have severe symptoms. Meanwhile my hospital sent me daily emails and texts, saying, their phones & computers are slow, not working. I remembered that White lady on the phone, struggling to LIE to me. Unbelievable. They advised me to go to another hospital emergency if i need it, Alhamdhulilaah, i didn't need it.

So u wonder when u read stories of black people dying in parking lots because the hospital sent them away with over the counter medications??? In America one race is SPECIAL, and the rest obviously- are Qaraab? Outrageously Unbelievable walaahi.

Or maybe White people who have money and highly educated. That's it. They really believe they are the chosen ones here on American earth. The elite Iblis. The Abu Jahals of White races?

Elitist White Lives Matter???

Walaahi Allaah swt is our only salvation. Can i hear ALLAAHU AKBAAR please?

PERIOD.

Last edited:

Viscount

I got real connections
Basra Amazing Story Teller 10 /10, best thing I read so far very detailed. Basra is a lab experiment that was let out in the year 2003, sent to tell us the truth about classified documentation.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Basra Amazing Story Teller 10 /10, best thing I read so far very detailed. Basra is a lab experiment that was let out in the year 2003, sent to tell us the truth about classified documentation.
Basra has been alive for centuries

Royalflush

novacane
you shouldve cough send the nigga scurrying along like a rat :drakelaugh:

side note your company reminds me of the office- warehouse and office

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
you shouldve cough send the nigga scurrying along like a rat :drakelaugh:

side note your company reminds me of the office- warehouse and office

Believe me, i was tempted. I was itching.
1614724910875.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

i am a truth teller, thats NO LIE loool

This is sad. I feel like a bad person. @Basra clearly needs help yet I’m laughing at all of her posts.
I don’t understand how anything in her candid post screams she needs help? You know typical s you guys heard a joke about her once and ran with it like xoolo, like the whole bs that’s she was on somnet in 1999. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Xaruun

VIP
I don’t understand how anything in her candid post screams she needs help? You know typical s you guys heard a joke about her once and ran with it like xoolo, like the whole bs that’s she was on somnet in 1999. 🤦🏽‍♀️
Disregard what I said I misread her post.

Trending

Latest posts