I have finally accepted UK is 3rd world

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@AarHawd_7 posted the original one that had Somali Americans at the bottom. :mjkkk:
Do you know what $75,000 a year can do for you in the United States?? In an average state that's enough to pay mortgage for a 3 bedroom house and live a comfy life lol. I doubt US Somalis have it that good on AVERAGE which means half of them would be above that.
:draketf:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Do you know what $75,000 a year can do for you in the United States?? In an average state that's enough to pay mortgage for a 3 bedroom house and live a comfy life lol. I doubt US Somalis have it that good on AVERAGE which means half of them would be above that.
:draketf:
You been to the states before?

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Yes I have. I wanted to go back this summer before corona ruined things :mjkkk:
What states? I feel like flying there and driving around are really different. I haven't been on a plane since I was two and it was only a flight from Toronto to Atlanta.
:wow1:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
What states? I feel like flying there and driving around are really different. I haven't been on a plane since I was two and it was only a flight from Toronto to Atlanta.
:wow1:
I’ve only ever flown to places within Europe and abroad.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
For a month they been doing everything to test more people and they can’t manage more than 8k a day. Germany who are similar size/population test 100k a day. It’s embarrassing for us brits guys

Well remember the UK Royals used to import kings and queens from Germany. It seems like Germain blood is the thang

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1585836459626.png

I highly doubt Somali Americans are doing better than white German Americans (biggest white group) on average. That reeks of diaspora war tampering
:what:
The americans are tampering after it was exposed they were bottom of the list. so from bottom to near top. They wanna tell us they went from maple leafs to penguins just like that....not buying it

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The americans are tampering after it was exposed they were bottom of the list. so from bottom to near top. They wanna tell us they went from maple leafs to penguins just like that....not buying it
Stfu
:pacspit: