I have figured out my life😁

Ignore him. Its rape
FFE1CEE7-D379-4058-BC53-34C1C8730E96.jpeg

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Is it only rape because a child was produced? What if same scenario but no child is produced.
its rape. Your thinking of it because it’s a man. If someone were to steal a woman’s ovaries without her permission woukdnt it be rape? Same logic different scenario.

if no child was produced, then it’s still rape

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
😝😘😤🤤I'll put cayenne pepper on you too.

Then we can go to Cayenne and relax there whilst French Guinean music plays.

We will share a crème brûlée when the sun goes down with a light with a pink tint glows upon us😻

Je t'aime habibti

j'suis-pas saoul j'suis juste ivre de toi😪
no too soft sorry:idontlike:... I could consider it if you said Carolina reaper :ahh:

Merci, pour la proposition mon cher ami.

Cartman

reformed
so lemme get this straight sxhb, you got cûm stolen from you by a girl without your knowledge and now she wants you to pay child support?:gaasdrink:
Nah It’s actually the other way around, was tryna make coin cause those banks pay well so I stole a bunch of used you know what’s from trash bags and now I’m scared of going to hell for potentially it being taken as a sin.

Villainess

Nah It’s actually the other way around, was tryna make coin cause those banks pay well so I stole a bunch of used you know what’s from trash bags and now I’m scared of going to hell for potentially it being taken as a sin.
Your fucked up what the f*ck who the f*ck thinks like this? Are you that broke man? Allah-

never would I have thought I’d read these words :mindblown:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Sorry but I'm more of a pepper X person 😤 😩👏

Merci? C'est quoi la propositon🤔on l'a arrangé demain😢🤥👌
:stressed:

Je parle de ta déclaration d’amour passionnelle envers ma personne, mon cher ami.
Je suis obligé de la refuser car tu es quelqu'un qui est très doux et moi j'ai besoin d'un amour dur, cruel, un amour qui apaise mon désir ardent.
Je veux un homme qui me domine, qui me corrige, qui soit impitoyable avec moi.
Mais toi mon ami tu ne peux pas m’offrir cela.
:wow1:

Villainess

How am I suppose to delete it when you quoted it nigga :drakewtf:
Horta I don’t even know what I’m supposed to say... I’m genuinely shook. No it’s not rape. But it’s hands down disgusting... and banks won’t accept old sperm they need new hot ones..... is it haram? Yes. But like.... why would you even.....?

Cartman

reformed
Your fucked up what the f*ck who the f*ck thinks like this? Are you that broke man? Allah-

never would I have thought I’d read these words :mindblown:
Naya eestubidd yahoe Im talking about Petri dishes from a school trash can so I can collect the goods and then sell.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
:stressed:

Je parle de ta déclaration d’amour passionnelle envers ma personne, mon cher ami.
Je suis obligé de la refuser car tu es quelqu'un qui est très doux et moi j'ai besoin d'un amour dur, cruel, un amour qui apaise mon désir ardent.
Je veux un homme qui me domine, qui me corrige, qui soit impitoyable avec moi.
Mais toi mon ami tu ne peux pas m’offrir cela.
:wow1:

je vais tes corriger comme je corrige des examens 😩 👏

tout pour moi and domination for you😻

l'amour brutal dur est ce que je veux dans cette relation😝😉🤩🙌

Last edited:

Trending