I have figured out my life😁

Cartman

reformed
I lost 4 brain cells tryna comprehend that....
Naya this is why you fail classes I had a very insightful question that made sense. Another question. If someone donated or got their sperm stolen and it ended up in a bank. What if the amount of impregnated ladies is more than 4? Does that make the sperm donor a sinner for having more than 4 wives and or committing adultery? Are the children bastard children or nag nool goals? :snoop:

Naya this is why you fail classes I had a very insightful question that made sense. Another question. If someone donated or got their sperm stolen and it ended up in a bank. What if the amount of impregnated ladies is more than 4? Does that make the sperm donor a sinner for having more than 4 wives and or committing adultery? Are the children bastard children or nag nool goals? :snoop:
I’m pretty sure it’s not your sin it’s whoever stole the sperm because it wasn’t your consent πŸ™πŸΎ

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Don’t get me wrong, I’m a very smart woman I just don’t care about grades. Now I was confused because what does a sperm bank have to do with this thread? Lolll so irrelevant.

and to answer your question yes its a sin according to Islam. Sperm donating is haram. The babies are bastards because according to the law they’re not your kids. Seems personal, did you commit a Jane the Virgin storyline?

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
If were to not accomplish your dreams for unfortunate reason would you settle for an ''ana carab'' Somalian? :stressed:
wtf is wrong with my grammar??!! :damn:I need to start the habit of re-reading what I write. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

Aren't they married to their citizenship desires? They look hungry for visas.
View attachment 148812
United States passport - Wikipedia
Nigga is oil rich, He isnt desperate to go to AmeriKKKa

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
when i was visiting my fam in saudi arabia there was this add about slavery and how some arabs would sell there own kids be careful with them ayrabs and also avoid the the sand penninsula ones as they are the weirdest bunch the levantine or mespotaimian ones are the best ones as they are less retardet excluding the arrogant Lebanese ofc

Invader

πŸ‘ΎpΚ…ΙΉoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ Ζƒuα΄‰ΚŒα΄‰Κ…πŸ‘Ύ
I will put cayenne pepper on it :ahh:
😝😘😀🀀I'll put cayenne pepper on you too.

Then we can go to Cayenne and relax there whilst French Guinean music plays.

We will share a crème brûlée when the sun goes down with a light with a pink tint glows upon us😻

Je t'aime habibti

j'suis pas saoul j'suis juste ivre de toiπŸ˜ͺ

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

Trending

Latest posts