I have failed my driving test again.

This is the 7th time I've taken my practical driving test and I have failed again yesterday. I feel so exhausted. These examiners will fail you over the tiniest mistake bisinka.

This silly woman examiner failed me for driving 25mph on a 30mph zone because according to her the road conditions were good and there was no reason to drive slow. Then she said I failed to look at mirrors enough times. I DID YOU DH!L0 😡

I have spent over £1,000 on driving lessons and exams. I'm tired. I have a younger brother and sister who both drive with really nice cars. I don't mind using public transport where I live. Things are pretty close. I just need the license because I've been denied job opportunities for not being a qualified driver.

To the drivers, how many failed tests did you take before you passed? Any tips?

In the same boat, only failed once so far due to "going to slow" in a fucking 40 zone with children running around. Thats bullshit she failed you, in australia, if your driving at least 5km and no less under the speed limit you should be fine, report her.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
u r brave to want to drive in london. Jungle

OffTheDome

Proud American
I got my permit at 15 and my license at 16. I never took the test, all I needed was like 45 hrs on the road, and 7 days of driving with a instructor. My instructor was a Pakistani guy, I took him to Dunkin Donuts every time, and we even went to jummah together. He never gave me a driving test.
:lolbron:

u r brave to want to drive in london. Jungle

Not London. You're right driving there is a jungle. Densely populated and world class underground tube so it's probably more cost effective not to drive.

I live in a city 5hrs drive up North where there is plenty room to drive.

I got my permit at 15 and my license at 16. I never took the test, all I needed was like 45 hrs on the road, and 7 days of driving with a instructor. My instructor was a Pakistani guy, I took him to Dunkin Donuts every time, and we even went to jummah together. He never gave me a driving test.
:lolbron:

Interesting, so you don't have a legal driving license?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not London. You're right driving there is a jungle. Densely populated and world class underground tube so it's probably more cost effective not to drive.

I live in a city 5hrs drive up North where there is plenty room to drive.

Can i come visit u? But don't drive me, lets take the bus

Trending