I HAVE DISCOVERED the root of all evil in Somalia. This is it

Omfg here they go attributing everything to the Arabs since when did camels come from the Arabian peninsula? It is the other way around we introduced camel's to the middle East.

Omfg here they go attributing everything to the Arabs since when did camels come from the Arabian peninsula? It is the other way around we introduced camel's to the middle East.
Camels originated from North/South America not Africa and Asia. You can still find the Camels closest relative the Llama and Alpaca in the Americas today. Fossil findings have confirmed this.

This is too much with your username. Waryaa, the Danakiil would be damn near impossible for Humans to inhabit and traverse without the likes of camels and goats.

:pachah1:

Foragers, not grazers, who need relatively low quantities of water and have abundant fat stores like in the case of the camel are the only way to really go in the face of such aridity.

Also, camels, goats, sheep, cattle, horses, donkeys and the like could be Somalia's godsend if utilized intelligently. Using their manure and cadavers for fertilizer and controlling their grazing to be rotational, would result in consistent gains in topsoil and the creation of new grasslands and forests so long as you have some rain and water storage practices:

Camels might have saved my ancestors in the Danakil but I still hate those niggas. ๐Ÿ Are the real G's I'll forever respect them

Shimbiris

ุจู‰ูŽุฑ ุบู‰ูŽู„ ุฅูŠุค ุนุขู†ุค ู„ุค
VIP
Camels might have saved my ancestors in the Danakil but I still hate those niggas. ๐Ÿ Are the real G's I'll forever respect them

What happened, waryaa? Did one attack you. I understand, wallahi. They can get aggressive, especially if it's a she-camel and you were being too touchy with one of her calves. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

What happened, waryaa? Did one attack you. I understand, wallahi. They can get aggressive, especially if it's a she-camel and you were being too touchy with one of her calves. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
Yes. They're also very loud & annoying. At least goats & sheep sound cute, camels sound clapped af.

Yup I believe that is where Somalis got their madax adeg from , them damn camels

Sheep and camels are the most loving animals out there. You would know and see if you were once a camel herder or sheep herder.

Goats are too much of a work. They're typically mountainous animals, and they run and walk a lot in order to find a pasture. But they give you a better milk; and the way they try to reach leaves in higher elevations, they tend to spread more seeds to the ground, which in essence helps the forests to repopulate.

Camels are also better suited to semi-arid nomadic life as they carry more weight, give you more milk, and can stay a long-time without drinking water. This is why societies in semi-arid and arid regions adopted camel-herding as a way of life.

Sheep also can survive in semi-arid regions as they restore fat and can re-use them during drought seasons. They also tend to dig the roots of almost dying trees. This is how they can reach a moisture in the ground.

Shimbiris

ุจู‰ูŽุฑ ุบู‰ูŽู„ ุฅูŠุค ุนุขู†ุค ู„ุค
VIP
Sheep and camels are the most loving animals out there. You would know and see if you were once a camel herder or sheep herder.

Goats are too much of a work. They're typically mountainous animals, and they run and walk a lot in order to find a pasture. But they give you a better milk; and the way they try to reach leaves in higher elevations, they tend to spread more seeds to the ground, which in essence helps the forests to repopulate.

Camels are also better suited to semi-arid nomadic life as they carry more weight, give you more milk, and can stay a long-time without drinking water. This is why societies in semi-arid and arid regions adopted camel-herding as a way of life.

Sheep also can survive in semi-arid regions as they restore fat and can re-use them during drought seasons. They also tend to dig the roots of almost dying trees. This is how they can reach a moisture in the ground.

Even in the west goats are a bit of a nightmare for farmers. Very active and mischievous things. They're often the last ruminant people recommend if you're just starting out with animal husbandry.

Even in the west goats are a bit of a nightmare for farmers. Very active and mischievous things. They're often the last ruminant people recommend if you're just starting out with animal husbandry.

I think their active nature helps the environment. Their milk has much more nutritious elements than the cow's milk. Their active nature makes their meat to have less fat than sheep in Somali territorie. So they may be restless for the goat-herder, but their active nature has many other benefits.

Trending

Latest posts