I have cured an incel

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I been guiding this yute who was frustrated in not getting any attention from women and was socially awkward. I promised him within a year that he would get laid down if he listen to me. I got him to start going to the gym with my and now he can push weights. I took him out to the mall and changed up his whole clothing style. But, the last part was for him to get a girl. I told him to talk to first girl he sees in the mall. First 5 tries he failed but 6th time he finally got a number, well Snapchat. After 5 months of talking to home girl he just told me this morning he got it in.

I feel so proud like a dad seeing his son become a man :wow: :mjcry:

Any incels on the site who needs help. Come to me cause I shall cure you! I should write godddamn book for this and start charging y’all

I been guiding this yute who was frustrated in not getting any attention from women and was socially awkward. I promised him within a year that he would get laid down if he listen to me. I got him to start going to the gym with my and now he can push weights. I took him out to the mall and changed up his whole clothing style. But, the last part was for him to get a girl. I told him to talk to first girl he sees in the mall. First 5 tries he failed but 6th time he finally got a number, well Snapchat. After 5 months of talking to home girl he just told me this morning he got it in.

Any incels on the site who needs help. Come to me cause I shall cure you! I should write godddamn book for this and start charging y’all
:liberaltears:
Whats your rate?
Asking for a friend

Good job fam. I'm proud of you
:salute:#StopIncels2k19

>After talking to her for 5 months

:noneck: he didn't get laid sxb.

Nigga he snapped in bed with her. You think I didn’t ask for proof? I demanded it :ivers:

You have hope my friend. Let me guide you

Big if true.

>Let me help you

Unironically a vocel.

I've been lifting for a couple years (0.75/2.25/3.5/4.25)

Clothing:
stretch-slim-dark-wash-cuffed-jeans-men.jpg_300x300.jpg

8142z0H6oML._UY395_.jpg

branditm65standardblack_1.jpg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
My problem will be my whole personality sxbi. I'm trying my best but with depression and isolation, it's not easy tbh. I cleaned my "room" (Jordan Perterson's reference) and i lift weight. It's just a start, i'll see the results in the future inshallah:nvjpqts:

My problem will be my whole personality sxbi. I'm trying my best but with depression and isolation, it's not easy tbh. I cleaned my "room" (Jordan Perterson's reference) and i lift weight. It's just a start, i'll see the results in the future inshallah:nvjpqts:
“Truly in the heart there is a void that can not be removed except with the company of Allah. And in it there is a sadness that can not be removed except with the happiness of knowing Allah and being true to Him. And in it there is an emptiness that can not be filled except with love for Him and by turning to Him and always remembering Him. And if a person were given all of the world and what is in it, it would not fill this emptiness.” — Imam Ibn al-Qayyim

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Write a book and you’ll make money. You’d be surprised at the number of socially awkward cadaans who are being cucked left and right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reminds me of when I first got swole and would barge/shoulder check into all the yutes in the ends :wow:

Never had one step to me :mjlaugh:

Muji

VIP
By the looks of it many of the incels who are in need of your help are already here except for @World and @Kodeen

Kodeen has no chance though he still steals women’s underwear from the laundary services. Only Allah can help that one.

Muji

VIP
Big if true.

>Let me help you

Unironically a vocel.

I've been lifting for a couple years (0.75/2.25/3.5/4.25)

Clothing:
stretch-slim-dark-wash-cuffed-jeans-men.jpg_300x300.jpg

8142z0H6oML._UY395_.jpg

branditm65standardblack_1.jpg

This is actually a nice outfit and not fake designer brands. A farax wearing docs mashallah when did this happen?

Muji

VIP
First copped a pair when I was 16, before that I used to rock adidas suedes and converses.

You should help these faraxs

Make a thread giving them 5 shirt, 5 trousers and 3 trainers/shoes to buy that they can coordinate together to build different outfits. @AussieHustler needs it, he is the kinda Australian that wears sandles and a tie to a business meeting

World

VIP
You might have set him up for a heart break since he might fall in love with this girl esp if she’s a hoe because he lost his virginity to her:gucciwhat:

He’ll come out worse.