I have created my own news organization called AJ Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20170215_222424.jpg

Political views: Far Right Liberal
Supporter of: The West, Israel, Iran, and Russia
Critical of: Two state solution, Kenya, Ethiopia, Arab League, Turkey, China, clan-states, SJWs, Nazis, terrorism and white supremacists

The media needs some balance and Somalis and others need another source for their news. It'll be live in a couple of weeks.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
View attachment 13211

Critical of: Two state solution, Kenya, Ethiopia, Arab League, SJWs, Nazis, terrorism and white supremacists, Somalis

The media needs some clickbait and Somalis and others need another source for their news. It'll be live in a couple of weeks.
Fixed that for you :reallymaury:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
He us going to start making satirical publications. There us no way his drivel can ever be regarded as news. It is many times worse than the Fox news rhetoric. It is essentially cancer.

I will be looking for journalists from around the world that align with AJ Media.

If you think that's you, please PM me

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
View attachment 13211

Critical of: Two state solution, Kenya, Ethiopia, Arab League, Turkey, China, clan-states, SJWs, Nazis, terrorism and white supremacists

The media needs some balance and Somalis and others need another source for their news. It'll be live in a couple of weeks.

I thought you just became Liberal and dropped the Far right.:ivers:
How can you support both sides?:mjlol: It is like you want a WWIII:damedamn:

I'm convinced this Alt Right Liberal philosophy is just alt right ideas and rhetoric that just so happens to be LGBTQ friendly.
:mybusiness:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You lack the verbosity and political aptitude to run a successful media platform

2/10 potential

Will not recommend to family or friends

I feel like this man is an ethiopian agent but I have no proof. :cosbyhmm:

I know what to do.:ooh:

I will shine a superhero signal.

eedo @Canuck eedo @Canuck

Is this man an ethiopian agent here to humiliate and subjugate somalis.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I feel like this man is an ethiopian agent but I have no proof. :cosbyhmm:

I know what to do.:ooh:

I will shine a superhero signal.

eedo @Canuck eedo @Canuck

Is this man an ethiopian agent here to humiliate and subjugate somalis.

You know that diseased molerat from rebel media. That's AJ bro.

He's self promoting.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
He us going to start making satirical publications. There us no way his drivel can ever be regarded as news. It is many times worse than the Fox news rhetoric. It is essentially cancer.
lol have u seen breitbart, or rebel media? these are interesting times we live in, don't rule out @AbdiJohnson 's joint being a hit, especially among the neo-nazi liberal homosexual demographic :mjkkk:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
the founder of breitbart is literally on the national security council and is the chief whitehouse strategist

just take that in for a second

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts