I have confirmation on which community are the biggest gaal

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
It is the ones in Canada wallahi did you know they go to Catholic schools?? I have a private Facebook account to follow some groups and I have seen at least 2 people who posted Catholic schools on their bio. Subhanallah

Who cares? there still Somalis at the end of the day. Also, Canada doesn't have gaals, that's a lie. I think Sweden or Finland has the most gaal Somalis or prone to gaal ideologies. There's a whole video on youtube of Scandi Somali christians.

Keo

VIP
Who cares? there still Somalis at the end of the day. Also, Canada doesn't have gaals, that's a lie. I think Sweden or Finland has the most gaal Somalis or prone to gaal ideologies. There's a whole video on youtube of Scandi Somali christians.
Maybe Sweden but Somalis in Finland are overwhelmingly religious.

SOMALIKNIGHT

How about the videos on YouTube in Canada? Like that fat woman with her baby saying Christianity saved her? The ones in Sweden are just criminals

How can you say who cares to attending Christian schools?

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
How about the videos on YouTube in Canada? Like that fat woman with her baby saying Christianity saved her? The ones in Sweden are just criminals

How can you say who cares to attending Christian schools?
What’s wrong with it? I don’t see the issue

You don’t need to be Christian to go to a catholic school, in fact, a catholic school is better for a Muslim as the students don’t get indoctrinated with lgbt and left wing teachings.

SOMALIKNIGHT

What’s wrong with it? I don’t see the issue

For "Muslims" to ask such a question is a sign the day of judgement is near.

You don’t need to be Christian to go to a catholic school, in fact, a catholic school is better for a Muslim as the students don’t get indoctrinated with lgbt and left wing teachings.

Go to a Muslim school. What is next? Going to a Hindu school because of gay propaganda but then worshipping Ganesh? I have had enough trying to reason with the unreasonable. I am getting sins even continuing

Tukraq

VIP

Go to a Muslim school. What is next? Going to a Hindu school because of gay propaganda but then worshipping Ganesh? I have had enough trying to reason with the unreasonable. I am getting sins even continuing
Lol “worship” :mjlol: I dont think you know that these are just regular schools did you think they were the equivalent of dugsi or something?

These are regular schools that don’t teach stuff they don’t have to, such as lgbt. I didn’t say a catholic school is better than a Muslim one, but given the choice between a catholic and non catholic, the first is better.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo

Ganesha grants intellect and wisdom to her devotees. Maybe she can upgrade us from 68

Trending

Latest posts