I HAVE CONDUCTED a sudden interview with the GOAT of Geeljire social media. Super star within the Somali nation, Sheikh DABCASAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
this is why i made him a mod:salute:

giphy.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin -
You really did pull this off

As a treat I will never point out your deceit and fake news in future threads.

:trumpsmirk:

What must I do to achieve the GOAT of all Somali forumers.

in this forum I ...

Had a Villa Somali FM inbox me on what I wrote under a photo of his with Secretary of State of the US. He secretly admitted that “we will fake it tell we make it “.

I had the voice man Do a shoutout for sspot

I had a Toronto Geeljire podcast dedicate a whole episode on me after I correctly assessed the criminal background of one of their anchors.

I made famous xaliimo youtubers Alter their videos after I posted here with my descriptive titles.

I made Snapchat lunatic Macminded dedicate clips on my postings here.

I mean I’ve done everything.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why does he look like a homeless crackhead though? :mjkkk:

I think I caught him early in the mourning. When I seen him before he would be well dressed. He looked stressed to me. I think he has allowed the social media shenanigans to consume him. When I ran into him he was preaching to some females. I went inside the mall to get a haircut and when I came out I caught him in his car.

I think I caught him early in the mourning. When I seen him before he would be well dressed. He looked stressed to me. I think he has allowed the social media shenanigans to consume him. When I ran into him he was preaching to some females. I went inside the mall to get a haircut and when I came out I caught him in his car.
:mjlol::drakelaugh:

@Grigori Rasputin waryah mister menace you have my respect now I forgive you for your mistakes good stuff
Was it about the lady who got her baby taken? :dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.